I suck tremendously

Just give up at RTS which you obviously lack skills for, and rock out on Guitar Hero II instead!

I used to kick ass at Age of Empires. In the edit mode, where you could create your own maps and fence in your opponents with cliffs and stuff.

You are obviously stupid.

FindX.jpg

I did all of that except for the anti-tank drops I think. I'll shall give it a go later when I get home.

If it gets later into the fight you'll want to research tanks (dragons if enemy is infantry heavy or tank destroyers if he's armor heavy.) Also you'll want to give your engineers flamethrowers

If it gets later into the fight you'll want to research tanks (dragons if enemy is infantry heavy or tank destroyers if he's armor heavy.) Also you'll want to give your engineers flamethrowers

I played as the Nazis once and chose the Defensive specialty. If you had someone who was good at that playing against your strat you'd be in for a bashing.

Granted, Defensive specialty sucks on the offensive (lol big surprise). But if done properly it can be devastating. My usual method was to force them into choke points by either heavily mining other routes (and defending them with snipers to prevent engineers from cleaning it up) or my personal favorite was forcing them to use one and only one bridgehead.

Wait for an assault, they all get blown to hell, and then you launch a counter-offensive. The computer isn't very deft at handling this it seems. If you do it right you can punch straight through to their base. Thus while you're building replenishments for lost forces they're just trying to keep their base alive.

Essentially, if you get into their base, you've won the game.

So what was the name of that rolling suicide drone thing with tank treads that the Nazis blew up my base with?

It's not like they're hard to destroy, if you let them get into your BASe then you have serious problems with basic defense.

I had NO defense except a machine gun nest which watched it roll right by.

"Hey Frank, what the hell is that thing?"

"I don't know Bobby. Maybe some kinda new fangled communications device from the front lines? Those boys in Washington are always coming up with new stuff."

*picks toenails*

I only saw it at all because I scrolled down to my base to select an engineer unit and set them to work. There it was, rattling on in like it owned the place, and then BOOOM my supply depot was gone. It was like two minutes into the game. That's why I said the friggin' computer cheats. After that it was minefield and barbed wire central.