I suck at the internet

All the UF meeting parties are either in Tampa or Atl. Hey you Texas members - seems we are slacking off. ... or we need to move :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Everyones welcome at my place, even sarcasmo as long as he doesnt piddle on the rug.

Now that I know what your garbage disposal contains, that's quite alright. I'll be staying in Dallas.

:lol: So... all of my accounts for the other place are locked out and have been for the past 2 hours. I can't reset passwords because the mailqueue is broken or something and the only person who can help me is currently out for the count for the next 4-6 hours in a drugged up stupor.

I'm such an idiot.

:lol:

zengirl said:
:lol: So... all of my accounts for the other place are locked out and have been for the past 2 hours. I can't reset passwords because the mailqueue is broken or something and the only person who can help me is currently out for the count for the next 4-6 hours in a drugged up stupor.

I'm such an idiot.

Well then - you should make yourself useful and keep posting here on UF. We don't get to hear from you much. :)

zengirl said:

I'm such an idiot.

It's a message from God. She want's you to hang out here and poast.

Pandora said:
It's a message from God. She want's you to hang out here and poast.
I do hang out here, but a few times this week I was the only person logged on. It was lonely. :(

Pandora said:
Apparently there is no arguing. Sarcasmo says God has a penis, so it must be true.
Damn... I can't even type that with a straight face. :lol: :lol:
So, as long as we're talking religion I have a few questions.

1. If God created man in His image, and man is flawed, is that to say that God is flawed as well?

2. How do people honestly believe that God is some entity or person sitting on a throne overlooking Earth and micromanaging their lives? Have they ever had to be in charge of anything in their life? Don't they see how impossible that is?

3. Why do we impose gender upon God? The only thing in the universe that cannot be destroyed is energy, so if God is neverending, then God can only be energy, and energy has no gender, nor is it an entity.

We can start there.

:)

zengirl said:

1. If God created man in His image, and man is flawed, is that to say that God is flawed as well?

2. How do people honestly believe that God is some entity or person sitting on a throne overlooking Earth and micromanaging their lives? Have they ever had to be in charge of anything in their life? Don't they see how impossible that is?

3. Why do we impose gender upon God? The only thing in the universe that cannot be destroyed is energy, so if God is neverending, then God can only be energy, and energy has no gender, nor is it an entity.

We can start there.

GOD HAS A FLAWED PENIS

zengirl said:

We can start there.

There's lots of points we could discuss about God. You shoulda made a thread, we could certainly use some good threads around here. Personally I believe that there is a 'God', but people are just not capable of completely comprehending what that is. So they lable it with things they can identify with.