i start a new job monday and am listening to moonlight sonata and am drinking beer

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
right now.

dont let me forget anything important. i have my rubber chicken+noose, mikey happy meal toy from monsters inc, bicycle, thermometer, and ti-85. not sure if i need my tool boxs yet so i dont have those out. what have i forgotten?

It would help if you told us the job...

You always need gloves though, everywhere I've worked I need gloves... And a knife.

why_ask_why said:
congrats on the new job...what are you going to be doing?

i'm not exactly certain what everything entails yet. cnc programming, training people, some design and a few other things. the division i will work for makes hydraulic and air clutches for heavy machinery. lots of fun to be had.

thrawn said:
i'm not exactly certain what everything entails yet. cnc programming, training people, some design and a few other things. the division i will work for makes hydraulic and air clutches for heavy machinery. lots of fun to be had.

So you can put some hydraulics in my 82 diesel Mercedees? All the homies will be jealious.

FlamingGlory said:
It would help if you told us the job...

You always need gloves though, everywhere I've worked I need gloves... And a knife.

i always have a knife in my left pocket. and gloves in my trunk...if need be :shady:

Bubbles said:
You forgot the turkey fryer

i had something like three boxes of food, coffee(plus grinder and maker), snacks and junk food to move from my old cube. we had a small delicatessen between the dude in the hole next to me and myself

SpangeMonkee said:
Moonlight Sonata is my favorite classical piece.
I agree. I'm also a big fan to the soundtrack of The Counte of Monte Cristo, because it's a good book and a good movie, by The London Metropolitan Orchestra. It's just fun and sexy.

djdouchebag said:
I agree. I'm also a big fan to the soundtrack of The Counte of Monte Cristo, because it's a good book and a good movie, by The London Metropolitan Orchestra. It's just fun and sexy.
I like Dvorak's New World Symphony