i spent 20 bucks on old Marvel GI Joe comics

PinkysAvenger said:
you dont get to be team leader by being a pussy. you get to be whiny little wannabes. like wolverine

10. Comic Books
Public Humiliation: 49.5%
Our studies show that comic book geeks are normally solitary, but engage in very noisy arguments when gathered in numbers. These are usually based on the most recent superhero movie, and how much it sucked. This sucking is always measured in direct relation to the number of continuity problems between it and an issue of The Incredible Hulk, which to be honest, had some problems of its own like the Abrams tank with the completely wrong size smoothbore turret and the Hulk’s hair just all of a sudden being parted the other way! Safety Tip: If your comic book geek isn’t loudly complaining about something, check carefully – you might have blacked out and killed it.
Damage to Sex Life: 68.7%
When you’re finished showing someone your chart of all the ways Magneto’s hat in X-Men 2 was incorrect, it’s going to be a long, uphill battle to then have sex with them. And to make matters worse, the faulty shape of the dong port in the movie’s version of Magneto’s hat will make having sex with it even harder.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Comic book geeks wear a uniform of a faded Green Lantern t-shirt and a confrontationally unkempt appearance.

Drool-Boy said:
Spawn was a black man
A fucking badass commando too boot

Yea...that extra five minutes in hell was a little much. He was originally just going to be a white guy with demonic powers, but he just had to take a piss before he got aborted. :rolleyes:

I.C.Water said:
10. Comic Books
Public Humiliation: 49.5%
Our studies show that comic book geeks are normally solitary, but engage in very noisy arguments when gathered in numbers. These are usually based on the most recent superhero movie, and how much it sucked. This sucking is always measured in direct relation to the number of continuity problems between it and an issue of The Incredible Hulk, which to be honest, had some problems of its own like the Abrams tank with the completely wrong size smoothbore turret and the Hulk’s hair just all of a sudden being parted the other way! Safety Tip: If your comic book geek isn’t loudly complaining about something, check carefully – you might have blacked out and killed it.
Damage to Sex Life: 68.7%
When you’re finished showing someone your chart of all the ways Magneto’s hat in X-Men 2 was incorrect, it’s going to be a long, uphill battle to then have sex with them. And to make matters worse, the faulty shape of the dong port in the movie’s version of Magneto’s hat will make having sex with it even harder.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Comic book geeks wear a uniform of a faded Green Lantern t-shirt and a confrontationally unkempt appearance.

:shifty:

my green lantern shirt isnt faded

I have the first 50 or so Spawn comics.
I really liked them for a long time.

I was hoping they'd be worth something some day... But then, I hoped the same thing about my Magic cards.

Mondoz said:

I was hoping they'd be worth something some day... But then, I hoped the same thing about my Magic cards.
the magic cards might be man

PinkysAvenger said:
the magic cards might be man

I bought an entire box of Legends back when they were impossible to find... :)

I've kept them in excellent condition... I've got thousands of them...

I just wouldn't know where to begin to figure out how to sell them...
And I still play the occassional game with some friends...
I'd hate to give up the collection, unless I could really get some mad cash for it.

Mondoz said:

Issue #4 with the coupon still in it should be worth something.