i spent 20 bucks on old Marvel GI Joe comics

P

PinkysAvenger

bought most of the "Special Missions" series. man i love these comic books. anyone else read them when they were younger? i loved GI Joe comics as a kid, and just decided a few days ago to start a collection of the old school ones. im also a big fan of the Fantastic Four.

post your favorite comic books!/ discuss

Only Comics I ever bought were when Spawn first came out. And I bought like the first 20 issues. Ever since then I haven't touched any comics.

preacher was one of my favorites
I also have like the first 100 spawns
um..an xfiles number one comic, wolverine #1 , Alice Coopers first comic, dunno, bunches of shit.

Drool-Boy said:
This from the kid thats slobbering over crappy gijoe comics?
nigga plz
psh, GI Joe was where it was at, man. they were a solid team. everyone had their place. you need to climb a mountian? call alpine. you need to cross a desert? Dusty. diffuse biological weapons? Airtight. Fly somewhere? wild-bill, ace, slipstream, or that guy that flew the stealth fighter whose name no one could remember. none of this "im a whiny bastard and do what i want" wolverine stuff. GI Joe taught you that teamwork and dedication is what counts. that sometimes, the orders are wrong, but you have to do what you have to do. Honor, loyalty, determination.

and some serious ass-kicking.

and im not talking about the tv show where no one died. im talking about the comics where one joe almost allways gets seriously wounded.

PinkysAvenger said:
psh, GI Joe was where it was at, man. they were a solid team. everyone had their place. you need to climb a mountian? call alpine. you need to cross a desert? Dusty. diffuse biological weapons? Airtight. Fly somewhere? wild-bill, ace, slipstream, or that guy that flew the stealth fighter whose name no one could remember. none of this "im a whiny bastard and do what i want" wolverine stuff. GI Joe taught you that teamwork and dedication is what counts. that sometimes, the orders are wrong, but you have to do what you have to do. Honor, loyalty, determination.

and some serious ass-kicking.

and im not talking about the tv show where no one died. im talking about the comics where one joe almost allways gets seriously wounded.
WOLVERINE COULD DO ALL THAT AND HE HAD A BAG OF CHIPS!

santasdead2323.jpg

wr3kt said:
WOLVERINE COULD DO ALL THAT AND HE HAD A BAG OF CHIPS!
not at all. sure he was a brute, but tactics, teamwork, and dedication he had NO grasp of. anytime cyclops (the rightful team leader) would give him an order, he'd run off to cry about how jean didnt like him and cyclops got the cool motorcycle. pussy with a capital P

Wolverine could take on squad after squad of bad guys by himself and come out the winnar every time
GIJoe needs a whole fucking army of guys and the STILL just barely win

Drool-Boy said:
Wolverine could take on squad after squad of bad guys by himself and come out the winnar every time
GIJoe needs a whole fucking army of guys and the STILL just barely win
sure, wolverine could take on more guys. but GI Joe had MISSIONS. and they fulfilled those missions. wolverine was a scared little pussy-cat, only looking out for himself. no honor.

PinkysAvenger said:
not at all. sure he was a brute, but tactics, teamwork, and dedication he had NO grasp of. anytime cyclops (the rightful team leader) would give him an order, he'd run off to cry about how jean didnt like him and cyclops got the cool motorcycle. pussy with a capital P

He was in the military. :wtf:

wr3kt said:
Not if they're pussies...like Cyclops.
you dont get to be team leader by being a pussy. you get to be whiny little wannabes. like wolverine