I slept with Scott Stapp.......and I'm late

wr3kt said:
I'm not denying that...but we also probably don't see 90% of the intel regardless...so it's sorta moot.
Actaully that IS my point. No one saw what the executive branch did or did not see, EXCEPT the people in the executive branch.

itburnswhenipee said:
Why? What kinds of things? Why is secrecy a good thing?

When you go to work do you like having people constantly look over your shoulder, breathe down your neck, and analyze every move you make? Does that make you more productive?

there's a difference between micromanagement and holding government accountable for its' actions

What people tend to forget is that government exists to serve us, not the other way around. Ever elected or appointed government employee, from the lowliest sherriff to your governor to Bush himself, is a public servant and needs to be reminded of that fact.

itburnswhenipee said:
Why? What kinds of things? Why is secrecy a good thing?
Joo are serious right? Not counting the executive branch specifically; loose lips sink ships. You know how many people would die everyday if they decided that the press' right to know was more important than OPSEC.

FlamingGlory said:
Joo are serious right? Not counting the executive branch specifically; loose lips sink ships. You know how many people would die everyday if they decided that the press' right to know was more important than OPSEC.
Not saying I disagree, but to play devils advocate...

Or how many people might live by being able to completely understand the government's actions. ESPECIALLY for other nations who may not understand us at all, and may in fact want all of us dead.

My wife got very pissed at me last night. She seems to think I am somehow cheating on this forum and say inapporiate things. So nobody please send me any nude pictures if I ask. She thinks I flirt on here. I've tried to explain that we all are just friends and most people on here are in serious relationships and would kick my ass if I ever mentioned anything about cheating. I've asked her to please post on here and get to know you guys but she's pissed and says no. I barely have time to keep up the friendships I have at home and don't really have time to make any new ones. I like the people on here becuase they have similar interest. She's nuts. It's getting harder to reason with her. It's very frustrating.

b_sinning said:
My wife got very pissed at me last night. She seems to think I am somehow cheating on this forum and say inapporiate things. So nobody please send me any nude pictures if I ask. She thinks I flirt on here. I've tried to explain that we all are just friends and most people on here are in serious relationships and would kick my ass if I ever mentioned anything about cheating. I've asked her to please post on here and get to know you guys but she's pissed and says no. I barely have time to keep up the friendships I have at home and don't really have time to make any new ones. I like the people on here becuase they have similar interest. She's nuts. It's getting harder to reason with her. It's very frustrating.

wow, that sounds exactly like my ex...sorry to hear it dude :(
wtf, that was back to back threads that my exs came up in :confused:

fly said:
Not saying I disagree, but to play devils advocate...

Or how many people might live by being able to completely understand the government's actions. ESPECIALLY for other nations who may not understand us at all, and may in fact want all of us dead.
It's not hard to understand the governments actions. It usually is hard to understand the reasoning behind them, if there is any at all but the consequence and face value of what is happening is normally blantently apparent.

Any nation who would benefit from a lack of opsec is already our enemy. And on the other half of that the vast majority of people we are currently up against believe they are on a mission from God. Understanding our position, if it ever even got disseminated to them, wouldnt go far to changing their minds as much as what their 'leaders' tell them every day.

No secrets and say a requirement to releases all information about our intelligence gathering and military activity would be more than fucked up. It would be essentially a betrayal of anyone participating in said activities.

InnerMuse said:
I agree that there are things the public should never know. However, on the same notion, *insert Team America World Police music* were there things our country did to provoke this shit or are we just a victim of a self-proclaimed religious war?

America . . fuck yeah!

b_sinning said:

Gimmer her cell # and Ill talk to her.

edit - after Ive had a few beers, of course.

b_sinning said:

awww, b..i'm sorry!! i just don't know how you could cheat by being on a forum? :confused: if you flirt with any girls here, it's just because you have to even it out because of all your flirting with the boys. you can't let anyone suspect anything...;)
it seems like if she'd join, she'd get to know the feel of this board and have a better understanding of it. it's a playground, but a respectful one. i finally joined here because of spange, and i'm glad we did....it's SOMETHING we have in common.
i hope she comes around soon. :( i'm sending you patience, hun. :heart: