I slept with Scott Stapp.......and I'm late

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
The thought of him just makes me so angry . . . yes, I know I should seek therapy. Does anyone else have this reaction to someone that you've never met?

Last edited:
I have no idea who you are talking about.

I would cut Paris Hilton's throat for milk money if given the possibility.

Fucking Ray Childress. Ex-football player turned used car salesman.
I think he bought the dealership just so he could be in the commercials.
The fucking mongoloid can barely speak english , and then starts yellin about his "clobber line" you can call to "clobber big city prices"
Every time I see that man I want to beat him to death with a sledge hammer.

I agree with Kynte. I hate Paris and all those whinny ass rich women fake celeberties and every girl in those MTV shows about 16 birthdays and Daddy's spoiled girl. I HATE them!!!!

:lol: Creed is the Journey of my generation :fly:

I currently don't dislike anyone I haven't met (save for the idiot Chicago drivers that piss me off every morning) but a couple months ago I was brewing some animosity toward someone I knew virtually nothing about. I don't hate anyone, though; too strong of a word.

FlyNavy said:
:lol: Creed is the Journey of my generation :fly:

I currently don't dislike anyone I haven't met (save for the idiot Chicago drivers that piss me off every morning) but a couple months ago I was brewing some animosity toward someone I knew virtually nothing about. I don't hate anyone, though; too strong of a word.

You wouldn't say you hate Cindy Sheehan or anti-gun activists?

I would.

I hate Cindy Sheehan and anti-gun activists.

b_sinning said:
I agree with Kynte. I hate Paris and all those whinny ass rich women fake celeberties and every girl in those MTV shows about 16 birthdays and Daddy's spoiled girl. I HATE them!!!!

Went to her club in Orlando on Saturday night to check it out while attending a bachelor/ette party. I can say that the club was as expected, ravishly rich but on the website it said it was a majoy "dress to impress" place. Talk about having a bunch of dirtbags wrapped all up in one place.