I sign my credit card slips "stolen card"

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
Since the forum tells me I haven't posted in a while, I figured I should :o

I used to sign the slips. I'd put forth a bit of effort to make my signature actually resemble my name but over the years it's regressed into a series of squiggly lines. I've actually been asked if I'm a med student.

Lately I've just been randomly scribbling and doodling over the signature line. I figure if they have a problem with they'll check my ID. The other day I went to the Milwaukee Museum with RedWallflower24 and TheBigRagoo (I'm not sure if he's even registered here) and at the cafe I signed "Oprah". Lady didn't even look.

Afterwards shopping at the place Red works I simply wrote, in clear print, "Purple" on the slip and the girl didn't even bat an eye. Finally at Pizza Shuttle I took it to the next level and actually wrote "stolen card" on the signature line. They didn't even notice :lol::lol:

From now on I'll be signing my slips "stolen card" until someone gives me shit for it. :cool: :p

Credit card companies sometimes look at that stuff. Have fun careless boy!

But then.. I just initial my credit card slips. :fly:

El Borracho said:
Haha, thats fucking halarious. Wonder what will really happen if you get caught.
I show them my ID to prove it's my card, I don't see too much of a problem occuring :p

thought I would love to have BoA call me about it :lol:

i used to work at a hotel/hospital as an auditor. part of the fine print they had you sign when checking in said that i could do whatever i wanted with your credit card numbers. i needed no signature aside from that one. good times were had there

thrawn said:
i used to work at a hotel/hospital as an auditor. part of the fine print they had you sign when checking in said that i could do whatever i wanted with your credit card numbers. i needed no signature aside from that one. good times were had there

Sounds like a drug rehab centre to me.

P.s. note correct spelling of CENTRE

Drool-Boy said:
I signed a ticked a cop gave me once "Fuck You"
Ironically it was for Public Intoxication.
Fortunately he didnt notice or I probably woulda been tossed in jail:p
BWAHAHAHAHHA

More stories of your drunken debauchery? :drool:

I accidently used my wife's business card for close to a month and nobody noticed.