Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,773
Steam
heyfubuddy
I was at the courthouse yesterday for jury duty, and as I was going through the metal detector deal in the entrance, I saw it.

It looked just like KNYTE, same size (short lol ) same build, same everything.
Except, instead of being neatly dressed in office attire, this guy was dressed up like the biker guy from the village people.
I shit you not.
Leather chaps, leather pants, a leather vest with some kind of group affiliation stitched in the back. There may even have been a YMCA patch on there somewhere, I'm not sure.

Pretty freaky.

I know Dharma has seen a tre doppelganger. Any one else seen one?

KNYTE APPROVES

zmike_274.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I was at the courthouse yesterday for jury duty, and as I was going through the metal detector deal in the entrance, I saw it.

Except, instead of being neatly dressed in office attire, this guy was dressed up like the biker guy from the village people.
I shit you not.
Leather chaps, leather pants, a leather vest with some kind of group affiliation stitched in the back. There may even have been a YMCA patch on there somewhere, I'm not sure.

Pretty freaky.

KNYTE APPROVES

zmike_274.jpg

I lol'd.

I shit you not.

Pretty freaky.

This is the only patch I currently wear.

220px-RMC_Patch.JPG

I don't really look like anyone else, celeb wise that is. Last person someone said I look like is Fedor Emelianenko.