I said it once I'll say it again:

I'm guessing this is the prof. that came to class "stoned". In actuality, he apparently has had mental problems and his friends and coworkers have been trying to help him out. They thought he was ready to resume lecturing ... guess this shows they were wrong. It sad really because he used to be quite respected for his lectures and publications.

I'm guessing this is the prof. that came to class "stoned". In actuality, he apparently has had mental problems and his friends and coworkers have been trying to help him out. They thought he was ready to resume lecturing ... guess this shows they were wrong. It sad really because he used to be quite respected for his lectures and publications.

You should wake up tomorrow, stretch your groggy limbs, and think to yourself:

Self? I'm not going to ruin anyone's fun today.

theac > Debbie Downer

Sorry man, but after looking over his curriculum vitae and knowing its some kind of mental illness and not just him fucking up, its really sad. I mean, if the dude walked in and lit up a blunt and chugged a 40, then I'd be right there making fun of him as well. Then he's just a dumbshit and deserves what he gets.

This IS an incredibly stupid question for someone in college. For someone in high school in most public education systems, I would understand.