Halp I require one fashionable outfit for 9/26

Jehannum

Puts the "pro" in procrastination
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
₥107,739
Draping expensive clothes over me is generally futile.

But.

I need to wear something fashionably vintage and driving-oriented for the charity thing I'm doing on 9/26.

So, suggestions are welcome (no, I'm not wearing a banana hammock and driving gloves).

Help me look like less hot garbage.

Spending ceiling gotta be less than $500.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

But.

I need to wear something fashionably vintage and driving-oriented for the charity thing I'm doing on 9/26.

So, suggestions are welcome (no, I'm not wearing a banana hammock and driving gloves).

$500 for a one time thing? Ballin outta control!

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
You need this look.
1630458839593.png

Either that or a camel-hair blazer with th leather elbow patches. Same hat but lighter. Maybe a nice meerschaum pipe and/or monocle. :)

Will this do?

Button down bill cap.
When my folks were newlyweds they had a 61 Triumph TR3.
Dad wore a button down bill cap and smoked a pipe.
The car sat so low to the road and the doors cut down so far he could just bang his pipe out on the road.

1961_triumph_tr3-pic-6724259763914004319-640x480.jpegSmoker-Briar-Pipes-Wooden-Tobacco-Pipes-Real-Handmade-With-Free-Smoking-Tools-Fit-9mm-Filter.jpg61cyGaXz-XL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

He also had a brand new 63 impala ss when they met and they also had a 64 vw beetle at some point back then.

Then they had kids and didn't have cool cars anymore.

But.

what era? like, does the event have a specific period, or whichever vehicle you'll be doing your thang in?

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Jehannum
I'm driving an early 1970s car, so that would be the ideal.

perfect

5d5427b3b811ee14b625d60d0d5d609e.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Immigrant