I request a name rape

Now see, I don't think of the Boxster as a 'tiny winky' vehicle AT ALL.

Starter Porsche, yes. Woman's Porsche, perhaps.

But when I think of tiny winky, I think pretty much of H2's(In any configuration), and any other giant SUV with 22" rims.

No, it's the color.

Now see, I don't think of the Boxster as a 'tiny winky' vehicle AT ALL.

Starter Porsche, yes. Woman's Porsche, perhaps.

But when I think of tiny winky, I think pretty much of H2's(In any configuration), and any other giant SUV with 22" rims.

I fucking hate these things.

When I was at my friend's country club for some annual shitdeal, we got trashed, but before I was "trashed" this older guy let me drive one of the 3 vehicles from his dealership that were there for some reason.

One was a CTS and I drove the fuck out of that thing. When I slammed on the gas, it sucked me back in my seat and almost lost my breath for a sec.

THEN I move on to the Hummer H2. I tried driving that thing the same way that I drove the CTS and....it was disappointing. My passenger was about 89 feet away from me and when I looked back, the back window was at least 6 miles away. Clunky ol' thing.

Moral of the story: Hummer H2 is not the same as a Cadillac CTS.

I fucking hate these things.

When I was at my friend's country club for some annual shitdeal, we got trashed, but before I was "trashed" this older guy let me drive one of the 3 vehicles from his dealership that were there for some reason.

One was a CTS and I drove the fuck out of that thing. When I slammed on the gas, it sucked me back in my seat and almost lost my breath for a sec.

THEN I move on to the Hummer H2. I tried driving that thing the same way that I drove the CTS and....it was disappointing. My passenger was about 89 feet away from me and when I looked back, the back window was at least 6 miles away. Clunky ol' thing.

Moral of the story: Hummer H2 is not the same as a Cadillac CTS.

So you took out an old biddy in a golf cart? :fly: