I Regret to Inform You...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
That I finally got a job cutting cheese at the waffle house. This is going to take away from my posting online. :(

Content: What's your favorite number?!!?!one

ALL LIES!

Everyone knows that if you worked at the wafflehouse you'd put them out business.

Forgive the chubby joke, making it brings me much shame, but the setup was perfect.

Drool-Boy said:
?
Are you serious, fuckin wafflehouse?
I thought you did real estate?

I was working at a mortgage company and quit a few months ago. ;)

...and I was kidding about the cheese, I'm working for a company that does marketing now. They want to train me to be a manager... wtf.

KNYTE said:
ALL LIES!

Everyone knows that if you worked at the wafflehouse you'd put them out business.

Forgive the chubby joke, making it brings me much shame, but the setup was too perfect.

Meh, the set up was too obvious. Shame?! Hahaha you're the only one then.

April23 said:
I was working at a mortgage company and quit a few months ago. ;)

...and I was kidding about the cheese, I'm working for a company that does marketing now. They want to train me to be a manager... wtf.

OK, I knew you had enough brains that you didnt have to work at a waffle house.
I was worried there for a sec , but then Im kinda liquored up right now.

Drool-Boy said:
OK, I knew you had enough brains that you didnt have to work at a waffle house.
I was worried there for a sec , but then Im kinda liquored up right now.

The only thing I have to get liquored up on is Listerine... wanna party?

April23 said:
:lol:

I :heart: being a suga mama though.

Sweet, I love being suga mama-ed....or whatever. Plus we both need life-partners in order to qualify for continued posting here! It's perfect!

Drool-Boy said:
I still have 4 pints of guinness in the fridge.
Sure.

Whew, that stuff is thick. Shiner is my beer of choice if I drink, right after cool mint listerine of course.

April23 said:

We wouldn't really be life-partners. We'd just say "Hey guys, look, we're life-partners" and that way we'd be invited to people's houses for meets and tupperware parties and stuff. Profit ++

Okay, forget it. Jesus Christ, all I want are some pants.

Sarcasmo said:
We wouldn't really be life-partners. We'd just say "Hey guys, look, we're life-partners" and that way we'd be invited to people's houses for meets and tupperware parties and stuff. Profit ++

Okay, forget it. Jesus Christ, all I want are some pants.

32x32 Desiels?

Drool-Boy said:
Youll just whizz in them like you did the last pair

I can't help it.

smilies0423.gif