I Regret to Inform You...

smileynev said:
I "interviewed" with a company like that up here. Promised marketing managerial postitions. The interview consisted of me going out with two other people and walking from house to house trying to sell Qwest DSL service.
I did one of those too, it involved going to East Boston with some fast talking Irish guy trying to sell junk trinkets to anyone *shudder*

ChikkenNoodul said:
Never had to worry about that in NH, and I'm sure I won't at the new house :fly:

lol probably not
plus youd be able to see 'em comin far off enough youd have time to fetch yer shootin iron
These bastards kept sneakin up on me when I was working in the garage & stuff. Tryin to sell me sattelites and alarm systems and shit.

Drool-Boy said:
lol probably not
plus youd be able to see 'em comin far off enough youd have time to fetch yer shootin iron
These bastards kept sneakin up on me when I was working in the garage & stuff. Tryin to sell me sattelites and alarm systems and shit.
Gah, I hate that :mad:

Yar, I can _hear_ cars coming from a few miles away at the new place. It's so dang quiet all you hear are animals, the occasional distant chainsaw or off-road vehicle, and gunfire.

Drool-Boy said:
lol probably not

We live in condo complex, so we just get all the high school kids doing fundraisers/selling stuff, thinking, "hey a lot of houses in a small area. I won't have to walk far and I'll sell tons." I send them all on their way empty handed.

kiwi said:
We live in condo complex, so we just get all the high school kids doing fundraisers/selling stuff, thinking, "hey a lot of houses in a small area. I won't have to walk far and I'll sell tons." I send them all on their way empty handed.

Well, when we first moved into our house, the door the homebuilder installed didnt have a friggin peephole. Do if someone was at the door I HAD to open it, and a good 6 times out of 10 it would be a fuckin salesman:rant: