I ran over a squirrel...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,289
Steam
mattressfish
In my rear view mirror, he appeared to be slowly crawling away, so he wasn't dead but obviously would not have survived. Should I have gone back and run over him again to end his suffering?

Yes.
Or, if you were having a particularly shitty day, go back with a tire iron and beat the living fuck out of the thing, and laugh... and wear his skin as a hat to work... and eat the rest of him for dinner... and save the eyes... in a yar... next to your bed... yeah...

I Robert I said:
Yes.
Or, if you were having a particularly shitty day, go back with a tire iron and beat the living fuck out of the thing, and laugh... and wear his skin as a hat to work... and eat the rest of him for dinner... and save the eyes... in a yar... next to your bed... yeah...
You are twisted. I'm on my way back to the scene now, thanks!

You should have gone back and kept it. I have some recipes for squirrel (seriously). Just don't tell other people its squirrel.

Or throw it the back of somebodys car or pickup truck as a prank. After a few days it will start to smell really bad.

BozuSugoi said:
You should have gone back and kept it. I have some recipes for squirrel (seriously). Just don't tell other people its squirrel.

Or throw it the back of somebodys car or pickup truck as a prank. After a few days it will start to smell really bad.
No, I've eaten squirrel before, and it's gamier and nastier than wild rabbit. Unless you're a true redneck, it's not really edible.

i dodged a squirrel once, and ended up hitting a curb and tearing a 2-inch chunk out of the side of my tire. Cost me a tire and a new rim. $500 for a friggin squirrel :mad:

BozuSugoi said:

Alabama: too many recipes, not enough squirrels.

zengirl said:
No, I've eaten squirrel before, and it's gamier and nastier than wild rabbit. Unless you're a true redneck, it's not really edible.

Alabama: So many squirrels, not enough recipes

(I'm not from Alabama, but I am a hick :p)

BozuSugoi said:
Alabama: So many squirrels, not enough recipes

(I'm not from Alabama, but I am a hick :p)
I'm a hick too, but I hate rabbit stew, squirrel is even worse, especially when you gotta remember to pick out the buckshot. :o

last night I hit either a dog or a coyote but he slinked off into the bushes.