I ran over a squirrel...

Ot was so foggy here the other morning. On my wayto work there was a dea deer in the middle lane of the road (turning lane). quickly turned my hear to the right so I didn't have to see it and right there was another dead deer. I lose :(

I once had to sit in backedup traffic on the highway in 100 degree weather right next to the rotting carcass of a skunk. I was driving a car with no A/C so I had to keep the windows down and I swear it was one of the worst things I've ever encountered.

JJ Lady said:
Ot was so foggy here the other morning. On my wayto work there was a dea deer in the middle lane of the road (turning lane). quickly turned my hear to the right so I didn't have to see it and right there was another dead deer. I lose :(
Do you have autism posting enabled?

Animals I've hit or ran over:

3 various birds
2 cats
4 skunks
1 raccoon
1 squirrel

I just don't understand animals thinking either...... they're sitting on the side of the road all calm and serene, the car gets closer and they decide to dart right the hell out in front of me. I'm not about to cause an accident by slamming on my brakes or swerving for them..... but I still feel kinda bad when I whack something.

I hate running over small, woodland creatures. They're so stupid though! It seems unavoidable.

Worse squirrel/car related instance ever: A squirrel crawled up into the engine of my dad's car. We knew it was in there. We could hear it chirping and could see it's big bushy tail there. We don't know if the thing was stuck or scared or what but it just would NOT leave the engine. We even drove my dad around and let him borrow our cars for a while in hopes the thing would leave. ...well a few days passed and we couldn't tell if the squirrel had left or not...so my dad got in his car and started up the engine. Worst sound I've ever heard in my whole life. :(

Millions said:
I hate running over small, woodland creatures. They're so stupid though! It seems unavoidable.

Worse squirrel/car related instance ever: A squirrel crawled up into the engine of my dad's car. We knew it was in there. We could hear it chirping and could see it's big bushy tail there. We don't know if the thing was stuck or scared or what but it just would NOT leave the engine. We even drove my dad around and let him borrow our cars for a while in hopes the thing would leave. ...well a few days passed and we couldn't tell if the squirrel had left or not...so my dad got in his car and started up the engine. Worst sound I've ever heard in my whole life. :(
But the smelll......

Roasting squirrel is :drool:

Millions said:
so my dad got in his car and started up the engine. Worst sound I've ever heard in my whole life. :(

I guess it should come as no suprise that I laughed hysterically at this :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Driving along the north shore of Grand Cayman at night, I kept seeing splatters all over the road, and occasionally the tires would 'thup'

Apparantly the crabs all come out to the road at night and sit there :fly:

yeah dumb critters think its the same as a big rock