I play WOW

DeathBatCountry

Flaccid Member
Feb 26, 2009
Marklar
₥0
It's fun, I recently returned after a year break and I'm leveling my Tauren Hunter currently at level 73.

I just wanted you guys to know. :D

Also I'm on the Runetotem server.

Last edited:
I have a hunch that you are the only one on here who does.

No wai! It's a great socially interactive environment. You really get to see peoples true colors (especially adults) when they don't win the rolls for the epic pixelated gear!

WoW is truly biggest gathering of adult babies on the internet. It's awesome.

I tried WoW and it was terrible. The graphics alone made me vomit, and the idea of "leveling" a "role playing character" by clicking a certain series of buttons over and over was such a skillless and boring endeavor that I had contemplated suicide at least half a dozen times within the first 15 minutes.

I have issues with games that do nothing but attempt to capitalize on your money.

You have to pay full price for a game, and then you have to pay a monthly fee just to play it?

I have issues with games that do nothing but attempt to capitalize on your money.

You have to pay full price for a game, and then you have to pay a monthly fee just to play it?

Yes but the company spends an ass load of money I'm sure to maintain upwards of 50-100 servers worldwide, as well as constantly adding new content to the game via downloadable patches.

It's a fun game, it's a great way to pass the time. And while the leveling part may be mindless, the pvp aspect and the raiding aspect require HUGE amounts of focus, team work, preparation, and work ethic.

Yes but the company spends an ass load of money I'm sure to maintain upwards of 50-100 servers worldwide, as well as constantly adding new content to the game via downloadable patches.

It's a fun game, it's a great way to pass the time. And while the leveling part may be mindless, the pvp aspect and the raiding aspect require HUGE amounts of focus, team work, preparation, and work ethic.

Blah Blah Blah. Then give the game away for free and charge a monthly service.

Eve does that.

EVE is worth it, in my opinion. That game is as ridiculously huge and complex as they come. It truly is a second life.

I'll be the first to admit that I spend entirely too much time on the computer. However, games like this make me feel like I'm not living in the real world at all. Everyone I know who has ever played any of these online games spends all of their time doing it and very little time with actual people outside of work. I just go outside and pretend I'm playing a video game.

I'll be the first to admit that I spend entirely too much time on the computer. However, games like this make me feel like I'm not living in the real world at all. Everyone I know who has ever played any of these online games spends all of their time doing it and very little time with actual people outside of work. I just go outside and pretend I'm playing a video game.

Well that's the part were self control comes into play. I only play when my wife is at work, or asleep (no kids).

Like I said it passes the time.

WoW has + 11 million players, how many does EVE have... 2k? WoW>*

Fucking Japanese people DIE playing WOW because they play it so god damn long, because, it's so fucking awesome.

How many people have died playing EVE?