I only say this because I <3 you April

You are kinda missing the point, no one forces you to be a good parent. You don't have to .. you can be a shitty parent if you choose to be (and lots of people do, it's not uncommon).

You may force yourself to, but you force yourself to do anything you choose to do; because no one else can "force" you to do something unless you choose to do it. They may give you an ultimatum .. but the end choice is yours and yours alone.

You do have the option to do the opposite of what someone is telling you to do, and suffer the consequences. You have to decide what you want to do and do it.

No I got the point dead on but in a logical human mind you have no choice in that matter. You are forced to jump into gear because of the child. To not take care of that child is not an option to anyone I care to associate with. I completely see your point but to anyone with half a heart it is not a choice. Sure you can decide to not take care of your child but that is only an option for dead beat dads/moms. I see your point, sure you can chose but you have to see mine, to normal people that is not a choice.

**To clarify I am not talking about someone who trys making a better life for a child by adoption, I am talking about someone who will not accept the child as theres.**

I dont want that to come out wrong and it is kinda on edge I guess.

2187.jpg