Hawt I noticed a thing in my butt

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
So I wanted to go on record here and point out something it would seem we all failed to notice today. Without her and her husband I wouldn't actually be here. He welcomed me to that other place and he and the lady welcomed me at my first meet in Columbus, OH where I spent the evening laughing at IBWIP's quiet remarks of things like "Is that dude gay or just metrosexual?" when he noticed dbzeag ordering a girly drink. They invited me to their home and showed us the only parts of oiho that were ever bearable. We learned she constantly dodges invisible gnomes while driving. She showed us how awesome manatees are. Eventually we were invited to join UF because of her and her husband. She even let me crash in her guest room once so I could go lobby replican oiho congressmen about gay rights. She's one of the most welcoming people I have ever met and even though we don't hang much I'll always be grateful for her friendship. Now that I'm done with this wall of text I'll get to the point.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENABEAR

Don't feel bad, you still aren't as old as me and Drool is still ancient compared to us!

Last edited:
Thanks so much Eileen! That so made me smile today!!! (WoT and all :lol: ) I remember everything and was so glad to have spent as much time as we did while you were here. Hoping next time I am in your neighborhood we can meet up again.

Had an okay day. Electrical issues and being woken up too early made for cranky day. But it got much better and I just stuffed myself with Italian!

So I wanted to go on record here and point out something it would seem we all failed to notice today. Without her and her husband I would actually be here. He welcomed me to that other place and he and the lady welcomed me at my first meet in Columbus, OH where I spent the evening laughing at IBWIP's quiet remarks of things like "Is that dude gay or just metrosexual?" when he noticed dbzeag ordering a girly drink. They invited me to their home and showed us the only parts of oiho that were ever bearable. We learned she constantly dodges invisible gnomes while driving. She showed us how awesome manatees are. Eventually we were invited to join UF because of her and her husband. She even let me crash in her guest room once so I could go lobby replican oiho congressmen about gay rights. She's one of the most welcoming people I have ever met and even though we don't hang much I'll always be grateful for her friendship. Now that I'm done with this wall of text I'll get to the point.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENABEAR

Don't feel bad, you still aren't as old as me and Drool is still ancient compared to us!

Best WALLOFHELENA post ever!!!

Happy birthday Fabio!!!

Hope you had a fantabulous day!!

I did have a nice day and weekend before. Today we have snow/ice so I get to do the whole home school type thing so we don't have to add on days at the end of the year or anything. Glad the snow & ice came after we got home from dinner at least.

I did have a nice day and weekend before. Today we have snow/ice so I get to do the whole home school type thing so we don't have to add on days at the end of the year or anything. Glad the snow & ice came after we got home from dinner at least.

In South America, being born in February is the equivalent as being born in July
Dead snack in the middle of the summer.
Close your eyes and pretend you're a Mexican on your birthday from now on and enjoy the sun and heat.

In South America, being born in February is the equivalent as being born in July
Dead snack in the middle of the summer.
Close your eyes and pretend you're a Mexican on your birthday from now on and enjoy the sun and heat.

That would be awesome!!!!! Even living in FL would be nice about now *sigh*

I'll crank the heat up to 70 in the house instead :lol: