I need your help.

Head is slowly getting better. It is extremely difficult for me to deal with the fact that some asshole I don't know spends more time with my child than I do. And by extremely I mean extremely. I don't know what to do about it. I've been spending my evenings out of my apartment with family and friends which h3lps with the anxiety. Eventually my mind starts to wander to thoughts of him moving in with this person, and it takes a nose dive though. I can't believe I'm in this predicament. It's a good thing I don't know Emperor Palpatine or I'd be doomed forever. I have a lot of rage.

Leg is slowly getting better. Tube should come out Monday, and I should be able to walk better at that point. Still leaks all day, every day. Apparently this could take months to heal. Which is great.

Head is slowly getting better. It is extremely difficult for me to deal with the fact that some asshole I don't know spends more time with my child than I do. And by extremely I mean extremely. I don't know what to do about it. I've been spending my evenings out of my apartment with family and friends which h3lps with the anxiety. Eventually my mind starts to wander to thoughts of him moving in with this person, and it takes a nose dive though. I can't believe I'm in this predicament. It's a good thing I don't know Emperor Palpatine or I'd be doomed forever. I have a lot of rage.

Leg is slowly getting better. Tube should come out Monday, and I should be able to walk better at that point. Still leaks all day, every day. Apparently this could take months to heal. Which is great.
You will always be your sons #1. The new bf can't take that away.

I'm sorry man. I'm going through tough times not being with my son so I feel your pain. I hope things improve for you.