I need your help, UF

dbzeag, i think there are more serious issues here than the look of your body. i think you first need to figure out why you are so unhappy with what you look like. there should be a reason why you feel the way you do about yourself.

secondly, you are not going to get ANYWHERE when you are so quick with the excuses. it is ridiculous to think that 28 is too old to get started in anything. it might take you longer to get used to a program than it would at 14, but it's nonsense to think it can't be done. my grandmother learned how to dance at 70 something...how can you justify 28?

you need to take a closer look at yourself, and an HONEST one, to find out what your other reasons are for being unhappy. and stop the excuses. no one talking is going to change how you feel or your perspective. you just need to DO IT. YOU need to do it. and you can tell from this thread that you have people ready to support you, back you, and help keep YOU motivated. :heart:

josh, i honestly can't see you as anything but your size you are now, and you are not fat at all. i love your size!! :heart:

I'm definitely overweight. I'm not so sure I should look different, but being 230 I have a much tougher time moving around than I did when I was at 190.

As an example, my bike ride should be much easier than it is. Rather, I should at least be able to go max speed for more of the ride.

I'm definitely overweight. I'm not so sure I should look different, but being 230 I have a much tougher time moving around than I did when I was at 190.

As an example, my bike ride should be much easier than it is. Rather, I should at least be able to go max speed for more of the ride.

no kidding. i need to lose 50 pounds. my lower back and knees are really starting to ache. And with bad spines and knees runnig in my family, i need to get back down to at least 190 while adding at least 10-20 pounds of muscle. If my hairs gonna leave me, i may as well be the tough bald guy.

dbzeag, i think there are more serious issues here than the look of your body. i think you first need to figure out why you are so unhappy with what you look like. there should be a reason why you feel the way you do about yourself.

secondly, you are not going to get ANYWHERE when you are so quick with the excuses. it is ridiculous to think that 28 is too old to get started in anything. it might take you longer to get used to a program than it would at 14, but it's nonsense to think it can't be done. my grandmother learned how to dance at 70 something...how can you justify 28?

you need to take a closer look at yourself, and an HONEST one, to find out what your other reasons are for being unhappy. and stop the excuses. no one talking is going to change how you feel or your perspective. you just need to DO IT. YOU need to do it. and you can tell from this thread that you have people ready to support you, back you, and help keep YOU motivated. :heart:

You should really pay attention to this post because I feel this is the "real" reason you started this thread bud