I need your help my friend Peter North

Status
Not open for further replies.
why_ask_why said:
my date lastnight went fantasticly well :D
after it was over I stopped at my neighborhood pub on the way home and was attacked by another young hottie :lol:
all I have to say is ho lee sh*t, I'm a lucky motherf*cker :D

Or are you line Inline4 and talk about getting it but never round first base?

April23 said:
Or are you line Inline4 and talk about getting it but never round first base?

I've already gone beyond my usual level of disclosure on such things so kindly f off :p

DID YOU AND FLY FUCK LASTNIGHT?

edit: she just texted me saying what a great time she had lastnight :)

der diary

i called summer again tonite and she didnt answer so ileft her a cool voicemail with sum Blink182 music on it, i bet she;ll love it. she hasent returned any of my calls sence last week so I guess shes really busy, i really like summer, i bet well get married in a couple months or something,or at least living together. Work is going good. sum guy from over in home audio came over and was like 'dudes can i get obilivions.' and i told him no we was sold out, but i go tmine in the frist shipment, so he was all mad and was like 'you gusy never look out for the homies huh? see if i ever hok you guys up. so i was llike dude get our of here were trying to wokr. so then he leaves and we playd some more call of durty 2 on the x350 demo machine. next month im going to start my mcspe corses and then i'm outta here, im gonna ladn a sys admin job for ibm or something and make the stupid money, then i can buy summer a cool weding ring and a big tv.

gotta go, cya

why_ask_why said:
I've already gone beyond my usual level of disclosure on such things so kindly f off :p

DID YOU AND FLY FUCK LASTNIGHT?

edit: she just texted me saying what a great time she had lastnight :)

Nope, but we did the night before last.

fly said:
Cause if it isn't something about me fucking ape while her sister fisted me and milked my prostate inside her, then we didn't fuck.Cause if it isn't something about me fucking ape while her sister fisted me and milked my prostate inside her, then we didn't fuck.

BWAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.