I need your help my friend Peter North

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChikkenNoodul said:
For you Flaaarrrrridah folks sure :p

But I reiterate, I ride in ice and snow in New England, it's a little different when you're sliding the back end around corners...
i slide the rear of my car around corners to, i just do it the hard way :D

April who are you refering to?

itburnswhenipee said:
Really? You should try inflating your tires to manufacturer specifications. It may correct your handling problems.
actually, recommended preassure from enthusiasts is 29PSI in all four tires..

better grip and traction. So its much harder to get the back end loose. But i can definently do it.

:p

I should've stayed home today. Not for any reason in particular, I just don't have anything pressing I need to take care of, so I will more or less just sit around for most of the day. Kind of a waste I guess, but it is nice to work hard through the week so I'm ahead of things and have a light day on Friday.

After work I'm going to try to relieve my brother-in-law of his extra Xbox temporarily, so that I can get back to finishing Ninja Gaiden. When I say "finish Ninja Gaiden" what I actually mean is "Play it until I get frustrated and put it down again". I've thought about going down to Kimie's parents this weekend so I can shoot some stuff tomorrow. That is a very tempting proposition, but we will be down there for Easter, so I'll have to think about it. The nice thing about going down tonight would be that Kimie's sisters more than likely won't be there. I dont' necessarily dislike Kimie's sisters, I just can only take them in limited amounts, and two full weekends in the space of a month could push it.

The bottom line is that I need something to do this weekend, and I'm drawing a blank on what that could be. I guess I could run up and play X360 all day tomorrow, but I doubt that would entertain or interest Kimie.

I'm bored, it's only 830.

Aren't blog threads fun?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Today I got up, didn't feel like going to the gym, went back to sleep, got up again and went to work, bought a scone and read email, got a coffee and read scubaboard and here, getting ready to head to liquor store

You, my friend, are a great America. A man among men. :cool:

i dont like scones..

i woke up a little late this morning after staying up all night trying to set crap up on my machine.

being late i didnt have time for a shower, so i'l be going home at lunch for one. Work is ok today, i am just reinstalling our software on a clients system all day. YAY for meaningless days. I think i'll play ping pong a few times today to keep my mind fresh. :heart: you basterds

inline4 said:
i dont like scones..

i woke up a little late this morning after staying up all night trying to set crap up on my machine.

being late i didnt have time for a shower, so i'l be going home at lunch for one. Work is ok today, i am just reinstalling our software on a clients system all day. YAY for meaningless days. I think i'll play ping pong a few times today to keep my mind fresh. :heart: you basterds

Weren't you the one a month or so ago that said a re-image/reinstall should only take 15 minutes?

today, i got up, made spange's lunch, made spangelet's breakfast, made my coffee, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, put all UFers' addresses in my address book, took spangelet to the potty, responded to some email, and now i'm off to brush my teeth and put some pants on. :D

KNYTE said:
Weren't you the one a month or so ago that said a re-image/reinstall should only take 15 minutes?
this isnt' a reimage reinstall

this is a removal of our enterprise software and a reinstallation of our software

Installation size 3.1 gb

Thorn Bird said:
today, i got up, made spange's lunch, made spangelet's breakfast, made my coffee, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, put all UFers' addresses in my address book, took spangelet to the potty, responded to some email, and now i'm off to brush my teeth and put some pants on. :D
Oh yeah, remind me in a month or two to give you folks my address, looks like it probably will be changing

Drool-Boy said:
Dammit, I knew I was forgetting something today. That explains why my boys have been chilly all morning.

it also helps if you keep your foot from hanging outside the window as you drive to work.

my date lastnight went fantasticly well :D
after it was over I stopped at my neighborhood pub on the way home and was attacked by another young hottie :lol:
all I have to say is ho lee shit, I'm a lucky motherfucker :D

why_ask_why said:
after it was over I stopped at my neighborhood pub on the way home and was attacked by another young hottie :lol:
all I have to say is ho lee shit, I'm a lucky motherfucker :D
Stanky on the hangdown?

why_ask_why said:
all I have to say is ho lee sh*t, I'm a lucky motherf*cker :D

Did you get any?

Status
Not open for further replies.