I need to pick your brain!

L

Lynnakitty

Hey guys. I need intelligent responses, so I decided NOT to post on Genmay. I dislike the Pit anyway.
I'm writing a term paper on DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and I was planning on including a section where I "ask random people their knowledge of the act" and "what they think of it" and also "whether they intend to or do comply with it."
Everything would be strictly confidential, I'm not going to give out names or anything and if you prefer to PM me your opinions that's fine.
Any help would be AMAZING, Lord knows I need it.

fly said:
Can you post questions and I'll answer them inline...

Or is it just those 3 questions?
If i have questions about your answers, I'll just reply. :)
I'm more collecting data to compile some graphs and such, to make it look all professional like :D

Lynnakitty said:
Hey guys. I need intelligent responses, so I decided NOT to post on Genmay. I dislike the Pit anyway.
I'm writing a term paper on DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and I was planning on including a section where I "ask random people their knowledge of the act" and "what they think of it" and also "whether they intend to or do comply with it."
Everything would be strictly confidential, I'm not going to give out names or anything and if you prefer to PM me your opinions that's fine.
Any help would be AMAZING, Lord knows I need it.

I guess i know that it overrules the Fair Use Act, that it can make sharpie markers illegal, that it can make tshirts with letters on it illegal. I think its a law that was drawn up and passed by companies that have congressmen in their pockets. It's not for the good of the people, its for the good of capitalism and it was passed by a group of old, white men who have no idea what technology is. And finally, I don't care about it and have no plans on following it.

[/rant]