I need to know a reservation number for Meat dinner

How many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no-one included me in the count .. i had to vote for myself.. :(

*edit* PITY PARTY FOR PA!! PITY PARTY FOR PA!!!

i'm going out drinking with mah hand.. hopefully i dont get denied again!!

*fake edit* LOLLERS i'm funna hook up with a waitress
*fake edit 42* that'll never happen..

*fake edit 4885* maybe it will, stupd waitress

fly said:
Where ever we end up, a tie wont be necessary. I'd say just not jeans...
Wait a minute...I thought this was a nice dinner? I'm still wearing my dress...I don't care!

SpangeMonkee said:
I voted me + 3 because I might call and have a few friends on the phone with me.

I thought ya'll were coming?

JJ Lady said:
Wait a minute...I thought this was a nice dinner? I'm still wearing my dress...I don't care!
To be honest, I can't say that I've ever been to a resturant where a tie was required... Side Berns is nice.

JJ Lady said:

Girl you are going to be waaay over dressed in those. Those things are prom dresses, semiformal/formal attire. Save them for a cruise or something. You can still get dressed up without going over the top about it.

kiwi said:
I'll make sure to stick mine in too, we'll be fancy together!

Yep, me too. I'm the queen of being overdressed. Who cares tho, as a woman you can get away with a prom dress if you want to and no one cares.

Besides, how many times do you actually go out to a place where you can dress up?

Candy said:
Yep, me too. I'm the queen of being overdressed. Who cares tho, as a woman you can get away with a prom dress if you want to and no one cares.

Besides, how many times do you actually go out to a place where you can dress up?

Sounds like Shawndavid needs to be taking you out more often! I'm sure there's got to be other nice restaurants in Tampa other than the Burns restaurants. There are a TON of places around ATL. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.