I need to know a reservation number for Meat dinner

How many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come. I'm in training in california Feb. 6-10 and I'm slammed at work now. I can't imagine the workload after being gone a week. Things are a little shakey with me and the wife. Ok, the wife is shakey like she's a 400ft tower of jello 1 foot wide in a class five hurricane and I'm ok. She begged me to go see a head shrink even though I keep telling her my fancy hats won't fit anymore if he skrinks my head. And a marriage councler is in my near future, so running off to party with wackos from the internet may not be the brightest of ideas. We are just so different that we get rough patches and do some rearranging to get all the lumps out. Well, that and she's nuts. But I figure I'm just racking up the good karma and that fellow that I'm going to be in my next life is going to be one happy go lucky mother fucker. Party on future me! Party on!

b_sinning said:
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come. I'm in training in california Feb. 6-10 and I'm slammed at work now. I can't imagine the workload after being gone a week. Things are a little shakey with me and the wife. Ok, the wife is shakey like she's a 400ft tower of jello 1 foot wide in a class five hurricane and I'm ok. She begged me to go see a head shrink even though I keep telling her my fancy hats won't fit anymore if he skrinks my head. And a marriage councler is in my near future, so running off to party with wackos from the internet may not be the brightest of ideas. We are just so different that we get rough patches and do some rearranging to get all the lumps out. Well, that and she's nuts. But I figure I'm just racking up the good karma and that fellow that I'm going to be in my next life is going to be one happy go lucky mother fucker. Party on future me! Party on!

Well, i s'pose these things happen i hope everything works out for you :heart:

should i be wearing a tie to this dinner?

pa said:
Well, i s'pose these things happen i hope everything works out for you :heart:

should i be wearing a tie to this dinner?

Thanks. We have one of those Almond Joy/Mounds Marriages. "Sometimes you feel like a Nut, sometimes you don't."

b_sinning said:

:heart: i'm sorry this is so rocky. i commend you for working hard at fixing it, too.

Thorn Bird said:
:heart: i'm sorry this is so rocky. i commend you for working hard at fixing it, too.

agreed, most people would just give up in this day and age..

if that happens give me a call :drool:

i mean.. uhhm.. congrads on putting hte effort in. marriage is aparently work.

b_sinning said:

do what you can to make things work out...if they don't, at least you know you gave it your best shot and it wasn't meant to be...some of this sounds very similar to me and my ex so you have my sympathies :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Bah, there's only 3 restaurants in Boston where I haven't worn jeans, and they're all French and more than $80 a plate :p
yeah, its possible at most places. They certainly arent gonna say anything to you if you do...

b_sinning said:

Suggestion: COme down under the guise of a second honeymoon. When you get here, you can be like: "By the way, we are invited to some activites (a Party, Dinner) with some really fun, fantastic people; since we will already be there, I thought we could stop by and say 'Hi!'

We will proceed to get her very, very drunk, and you'll be off the hook!

Candy said:
Suggestion: COme down under the guise of a second honeymoon. When you get here, you can be like: "By the way, we are invited to some activites (a Party, Dinner) with some really fun, fantastic people; since we will already be there, I thought we could stop by and say 'Hi!'

We will proceed to get her very, very drunk, and you'll be off the hook!
If you want, i can hit her in the head with my PA hard enough to cause memory loss.

When you get back home just tell her she was out for a few days and you were really worried.

You stayed by her side the whole time.

aww aren't you sweet :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.