I need some tips...

Never eat till you are full.
Eat your biggest meal at the beginning of the day.
Light dinners.
Eat what you crave sensibly.

sizzlinggrace said:
On losing weight. :o :(

Exercise.

Eat a little less.

Burn more calories than you eat.

Drink water, no pop.

Quit eating candy.

Just a couple of those have helped me lose a few pounds like it was nobody's business. Could work out differently for you though.

Well I know what Mike will tell you and I've seen how he can pack it away... :fly: But, for me it's low carb, low fat, lots of veggies and meat, like chicken, beef, pork. Weight Watches has some good programs now and I lost alot of weight doing that. Exercise, you have to walk, run or do something. :heart:

sizzlinggrace said:
On losing weight. :o :(

Don't fill your stomach up because it stretches to what you want to accomadate. Eat till you are comfortable and stuff. Americans have eating problems, especially Houstonians. (paging w3rkt, that fatass eating all my food)

sizzlinggrace said:
how do i get motivated to exercise, i think that's my biggest problem. :p

Do it with a friend, if your competitive like me you'll always try to out do them.

My friend and I did the 24\hr fitness thing and it sure does help to have a partner eggin' ya on.

sizzlinggrace said:
Find an activity you enjoy and find someone who also likes to do the activity, it works to have someone to nag you to go.

April23 said:
Do it with a friend, if your competitive like me you'll always try to out do them.

My friend and I did the 24\hr fitness thing and it sure does help to have a partner eggin' ya on.

what if all my friends are lazy fucks? :o

Tell me about it. I even signed up for a wellness class at school. All the equipment I could ever hope for, but it's not regimented, you go in when you want. I wish they would have said...You be here or else, that would have motivated me to go. Guess I'll start over on Monday. :)

sizzlinggrace said:

Kevlar said:
Tell me about it. I even signed up for a wellness class at school. All the equipment I could ever hope for, but it's not regimented, you go in when you want. I wish they would have said...You be here or else, that would have motivated me to go. Guess I'll start over on Monday. :)

:cool: :)

puke it up, baby

bulemia is fun

seriously, there's no magic bullet/diet. Just cut back where you can and try to get some excersize in (walking, biking, light jogging, tennis, racquetball, marathon sex with me, etc)