I need some new contest ideas.

What about something interesting, like 'Best Weekend Video'?

Anyone who wants to compete can video a portion of their weekend.

Everyone wins because on top of the prize, the rest of us get a better idea of who are fellow UFrs are.

What about an arcade tournament for two players and we take marklar bets. The one who wins the match wins the prize and the winning bets win marklar in exchange.

What about something interesting, like 'Best Weekend Video'?

Anyone who wants to compete can video a portion of their weekend.

Everyone wins because on top of the prize, the rest of us get a better idea of who are fellow UFrs are.

You want to watch me do my grocery shopping and clean the house?

where's my Flip, Fly? in the mail?

i really need video tutorials.. how to get vid on the computer. speakin of, is that Norton Anti Virus thing that comes up part of .. um.. what is it part of? and should I use it?

"23,789 items scanned. 70 problems."

:waw:

where's my Flip, Fly? in the mail?

i really need video tutorials.. how to get vid on the computer. speakin of, is that Norton Anti Virus thing that comes up part of .. um.. what is it part of? and should I use it?

"23,789 items scanned. 70 problems."

:waw:

tell it to repair the problems

You want to watch me do my grocery shopping and clean the house?

I'm sure there are a number of things you do on a weekend, like herding the cats, er, kids, beating on Knyte to get yardwork done, etc. I'd be willing to be that there is a vault of creativity in your noggin that could come up with something.

I mean, most weekends for me are house cleaning, working out, maybe biking as well. Nothing hugely exciting.