i need some ideas

zengirl said:
super fatening but surprisingly tasty thing my mom used to make...

Get some hard salami from the deli and a package of cream cheese and some toothpicks

Spread some cream cheese on a slice of slami, roll it up, cut it in half and stick a toothpick through it.

Sounds really gross but it's so freakin good... easy too

:drool: My mom used to make those too. We called them salami fold-overs.

zengirl said:
super fatening but surprisingly tasty thing my mom used to make...

Get some hard salami from the deli and a package of cream cheese and some toothpicks

Spread some cream cheese on a slice of slami, roll it up, cut it in half and stick a toothpick through it.

Sounds really gross but it's so freakin good... easy too

Put pickled okra in the center.

b_sinning said:
She's cute. I could eat her all up.
I can't stand her... every five seconds she's saying EVOO ee vee oh oh, god I don't know why but that's so irritating! She is the only person on Food Network I flat out refuse to watch :(

zengirl said:
I can't stand her... every five seconds she's saying EVOO ee vee oh oh, god I don't know why but that's so irritating! She is the only person on Food Network I flat out refuse to watch :(

I feel the same about her personna. I also cant stand how everything is "yum" or "yummy" or how she calls ALL of the sandwiches she makes "sammies" . She annoys the crap out of me, but I tolerated it because she really does offer some great quick recipies. Of course, once I realized I could get them from foodnetwork.com, I stopped watching. :D

Bubbles said:
I feel the same about her personna. I also cant stand how everything is "yum" or "yummy" or how she calls ALL of the sandwiches she makes "sammies" . She annoys the crap out of me, but I tolerated it because she really does offer some great quick recipies. Of course, once I realized I could get them from foodnetwork.com, I stopped watching. :D
She is so annoying I want to kick MYSELF in the head

:lol:

zengirl said:
:lol: I don't watch her at all .. I'll let the boys put in a full season of Top Gear before I'll watch her
she does have good recipies, but i swear to god if i have to hear her say "yummo" one more time, i will reach through the screen and rip off her dumbass fat lips

F33nX said:
she does have good recipies, but i swear to god if i have to hear her say "yummo" one more time, i will reach through the screen and rip off her dumbass fat lips

:lol:

F33nX said:

I've only seen one episode of her show and it was enough for me. She kept saying "mmm yummy" before she even bit into what she was eating. How could she even know the shit was good?? She's just so fake.