I need ideas

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
My future brother in law asked me to help him wire a few rooms or run the plumbing for a master bath. This is the same man who woke me on a Saturday morning in the dead of winter, that's sept-may for you non ohio people, because he couldn't get his friends furnace wired properly. I can't complain there because his payment was several handles of Makers Mark which I am nigh certain I enjoyed. In any event, I would love to pick on him. He claims to know plumbing so I won't argue. He is marrying my sister and I have no special attachment to her, hooking up the hottub to a 220 line and tossing her in first would not offend me. But he might not laugh...at first.

I really would like to pick on him.

What ideas do you need though?

I wouldnt condone any practical jokes involving electricity, too much risk++

Are you drinking now?

You can put coins on the blades of a ceiling fan, then when the ceiling fan is turned on, it sounds like a machine gun going off. Depending on what coins you use and the speed of the fan, some hits could be painful.

BadMojo said:
Are you drinking now?

You can put coins on the blades of a ceiling fan, then when the ceiling fan is turned on, it sounds like a machine gun going off. Depending on what coins you use and the speed of the fan, some hits could be painful.
:eek:

AND SHES FUN TO HANG OUT WITH GUYS.

FlamingGlory said:
What ideas do you need though?

I wouldnt condone any practical jokes involving electricity, too much risk++

Stop acting responsible and shit. I could wire his furnace to turn on when the bathroom light is turned on. Or I could wire the kitchen light to turn on when it drops below 70.

NEVERMIND

thrawn said:
Stop acting responsible and shit. I could wire his furnace to turn on when the bathroom light is turned on. Or I could wire the kitchen light to turn on when it drops below 70.

NEVERMIND

When the bathroom light turns on have it start the dishwasher. Then he'll always be taking cold showers.

Funny : if you're plumbing, they make these little gel balls to go into pipes while you're sweating them together. The idea being they block the water downstream and keep it far enough away from your joint to make it easy to solder. When you're done, you're supposed to just hold the torch over the area where the ball was and it pops allowing water to flow freely again. Now, shove one or two in the pipe while he's not looking. Wait till he gets all the pipes soldered together, turns on the water and nothing happens. He'll go nuts.

Mean : route hot water to all the toilets. It'll drive up the bill, screw with people taking showers, and nothing is worse than taking a crap into scalding hot water.

funny: gel balls will be an investment tomorrow, i always did it the hard way and just sweated the pipes. i like the way you think.

mean: do i strike you as the mean person

theacoustician said:
Funny : if you're plumbing, they make these little gel balls to go into pipes while you're sweating them together. The idea being they block the water downstream and keep it far enough away from your joint to make it easy to solder. When you're done, you're supposed to just hold the torch over the area where the ball was and it pops allowing water to flow freely again. Now, shove one or two in the pipe while he's not looking. Wait till he gets all the pipes soldered together, turns on the water and nothing happens. He'll go nuts.

Mean : route hot water to all the toilets. It'll drive up the bill, screw with people taking showers, and nothing is worse than taking a crap into scalding hot water.
omfg, winnars.

:lol: @ crapping in HOT water.

If you're doing electrical work, buy one of those fan remote kits. They allow you to use an RF remote to turn it on and off. Wire it inline to a switch and hide it in the wall. Then randomly turn it on and off. If its truly evil, you'll "help" him wire one to an existing fan and tune both to the same frequency so the fun can continue while you're not around.

theacoustician said:
If you're doing electrical work, buy one of those fan remote kits. They allow you to use an RF remote to turn it on and off. Wire it inline to a switch and hide it in the wall. Then randomly turn it on and off. If its truly evil, you'll "help" him wire one to an existing fan and tune both to the same frequency so the fun can continue while you're not around.

i did this to a friend. i find it scary that you propose the same idea.

if a toilet was plumbed with hot water you'd have to flush first and then take a shit right away to get the poop soup factor working...otherwise the water would just go back to room temperature sitting there after a flush. Still funny though.

Blondie's grandpa had a friend plumb his toilet and it got plumbed with hot water (either by accident or by prank, we aren't sure). He lives in the woods in Ohio...Dayton I think. So when you crap in the winter time and hit the flush, steam starts coming out when the pot is refilling. Caught me off guard.

and a further thought, plumb the shower backwards so when they hit the nozzle to the hot side cold comes out and vice versa. After a while they'll figure it out but every once in a while, yeooow, that's hot!

thrawn said:

NEVERMIND
Pfft, and people think Im the crazy one here.

On a side note, I forgot I made this thread. But I am getting the gel balls for the plumbing.