i need help (resume)

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Marklar
₥0
i'm freakin lost, it's been over a decade since i've done anything that needed a resume. i had connections in Miami, well in Portland i ain't got shit, so i gotta start from scratch.

so heres where i'm at so far, if ya could help me polish this turd i'd appreciate it. or maybe it's ok, lemme know.

also i shitcanned the education section as i have none in my field, good idea?
mDHXM.jpg

Get rid of the Objective. You aren't 22, and have had jobs before.
Reformat the header info to make it more conservative. (ERIK MCCANN in massive central font is a bit...pretentious.)
Experience section, line 1: "for OUR global network"
Fix formatting to avoid floating commas and other unappealing glitches

in addition to what they said I don't think "technical prowess" is the best phrase to put in there. do not capitalize diagnoses or data recovery

They will know what your intent is when you apply for the particular job. They won't need an objective to explain your motivation.

You should fix formatting. A new line shouldn't begin with a comma. And you barely describe what you did (or did you really not do much?)

I think your skills should be up near the top. Also you mention Adobe CS, you should probably mention which versions you have worked with. (also makes the latter part of that line redundant though)

Last edited:
Half-page resumes go unnoticed, multiple page resumes go unread.

Fluff up your sections a little bit. And, honestly, adding some lines between the header and body would probably make it look a lot better.

ya, double spacing and whatnot

also, justify yo lines. it'll add bulk and make it easier to read