I Need Exercise Badly. Dance?

:lol: :lol: Don't state the obvious! :fly:

Chim wants to go dancing so when we go to weddings and such, we can break out Michael Flatly or swing style and scare the breeders. I am too shy :(

Ape, you and fly want to double date dance night with chim and I? Maybe dharma can be my partner and chim can be yours? That will leave time for fly to hit on the other fags learning to dance.

Chim wants to go dancing so when we go to weddings and such, we can break out Michael Flatly or swing style and scare the breeders. I am too shy :(

Ape, you and fly want to double date dance night with chim and I? Maybe dharma can be my partner and chim can be yours? That will leave time for fly to hit on the other fags learning to dance.

:fly:

If I was in Tampa I'd take dance classes with you. I've thought about it quite a few times, but there isn't really anywhere here for me to do it.

If I was in Tampa I'd take dance classes with you. I've thought about it quite a few times, but there isn't really anywhere here for me to do it.

Reason #837109846728347 to move to Tampa. :)

:lol: :lol:

I could go back to school at UTF? FUT? FSU? FST? whatever it is.

I took about 2 weeks of ballroom and it was more or less boring to me. I have also taken some salsa lessons but that was back in HS when I was fit enough for that much work.