I need bands

You've said before that you like Govt. Mule, correct? Then go out and grab everything by The Black Keys. Very similar style, but more on the raw, garage rock side. Also Warren Haynes solo album Live at Bonnaroo, but that's a little more obvious. I'd also say get The Dirty Pretty Things and The Paybacks just because they both rock.

Getting Black Keys. Thank yar. Already have DPT, huge Libertines fan.

You've said before that you like Govt. Mule, correct? Then go out and grab everything by The Black Keys. Very similar style, but more on the raw, garage rock side. Also Warren Haynes solo album Live at Bonnaroo, but that's a little more obvious. I'd also say get The Dirty Pretty Things and The Paybacks just because they both rock.

I dig the black keys sound...it reminds me a lot of a modern cream

If I would have heard the new album and never heard Hot Fuss I would say it was great. But knowing what they can do it hard to say that Sams Town is a good CD.

Mutemath is pretty good. Some of it's really campy, but there's some good stuff on there. It sounds like Toad on acid without the midget drummer. I like "You Are Mine" - it makes me think of the Bub and get misty. "Stare at teh Sun" is just pleasant.

If you want some banging electronic dload anything by Trentemoller. I highly recommend his remixes of "What Esle is There", "We Share Our Mother's Health", "Les Djins" and "Go". He has a new LP out called "The Last Resort" which I have, but have yet to burn.

If you like eclectic shit download some David Holmes DJ sets. He pieced together the soundtracks for Ocean's 11 and 12 and he does all sorts of different genres for his mixes form soul to funk to R&B to dance.

Metal (more commercial than obscure)

Flyleaf
Muddvayne
Disturbed
Hatebreed
System of a Down

Softer music (pop, etc.)
Christina Aguilera (by far the best voice you'll ever hear on a pop music station)
Il Divo
As Mikey said Pink

Metal (more commercial than obscure)

Flyleaf
Muddvayne
Disturbed
Hatebreed
System of a Down

Softer music (pop, etc.)
Christina Aguilera (by far the best voice you'll ever hear on a pop music station)
Il Divo
As Mikey said Pink
Are you making fun of me? o_O