I need bands

I'm telling you go with Brand New. You can't go wrong. The new Bullet For My Valentine is not bad either. From Autumn to Ashes, Rise Against.

Downloading Brand New, I think I might've seen them live at some point... Funny you should mention Bullet For My Valentine, I also have all their music, got their first EP the day it was released. Perks of working for a record store :(

I use to faithfully attend shows around here to get music. Then they closed the strip club and we dont have concerts anymore.

In short, yes. Though it is regulated to archive because I rarely listen to it. The short list at the moment has: Champion, RHCP, Camera Obscura, Widespread Panic, Superchunk, Ok Go, and Adorable.

I've seen WP over 20 times...haven't seen them since around '95 at this point..I've met them too...I burnt out on all things jam band in the mid-late '90's

I've seen WP over 20 times...haven't seen them since around '95 at this point..I've met them too...I burnt out on all things jam band in the mid-late '90's
I found out I liked them and Gov't Mule. Still cant stand any other jam bands. Phish is like an acoustical hell.

Downloading Brand New, I think I might've seen them live at some point... Funny you should mention Bullet For My Valentine, I also have all their music, got their first EP the day it was released. Perks of working for a record store :(

I use to faithfully attend shows around here to get music. Then they closed the strip club and we dont have concerts anymore.

I feel for you there man. That's one thing I really hate about Tampa. They have a complete lack of a music scene. Granted they pull lots of big shows but they have no local scene. Plus most of the people around here don't have any musical heart to support one. I'm just used to the solid middle US shows. You take MO, KS, and TX and no matter where you go in those states you will have a good local scene.

You've said before that you like Govt. Mule, correct? Then go out and grab everything by The Black Keys. Very similar style, but more on the raw, garage rock side. Also Warren Haynes solo album Live at Bonnaroo, but that's a little more obvious. I'd also say get The Dirty Pretty Things and The Paybacks just because they both rock.

You've said before that you like Govt. Mule, correct? Then go out and grab everything by The Black Keys. Very similar style, but more on the raw, garage rock side. Also Warren Haynes solo album Live at Bonnaroo, but that's a little more obvious. I'd also say get The Dirty Pretty Things and The Paybacks just because they both rock.

Have you taken advantage of the Zune pass thingy?