I need bands

You are always on the move!

I was volunteered for this one since I've been there more than anyone else. That or they are pawning the relatives off on me because no one wants to deal with them. Either way, I'm sharing a room with a 70 year old woman.

I was volunteered for this one since I've been there more than anyone else. That or they are pawning the relatives off on me because no one wants to deal with them. Either way, I'm sharing a room with a 70 year old woman.

Sounds hot. Send noods this way.

Ben Folds Five - I was on their guest list a number of times when their first cd came out...huge fan

I saw them play live in Chapel Hill and Raleigh many times back in college and even before they were popular. They are awesome live and in a small bar.

I saw them play live in Chapel Hill and Raleigh many times back in college and even before they were popular. They are awesome live and in a small bar.

I saw them in chapel hill and raleigh about a month after their first cd came out...me and a crew of buddies road tripped from athens to see them...that's how I got on the guest list a number of times for later shows...we hung out with the band after the shows and partied with them...cool mofos :)

Bloc Party, Brand New, We Are Scientists, Jack's Mannequin are getting most of my regular mood rotations. And if you're into Ben Folds you always have Augustana or the Fray.

Morphine - GREATEST BAND EVAR!!!!!121...if you've never heard, listen...NOW

Soul Coughing - ALMOST THE GREATEST BAND EVAR!!!!!1123456....1 word describes them best...AMAZING

Ben Folds Five - I was on their guest list a number of times when their first cd came out...huge fan

The Police - zenyatta mondatta is one of the greatest cd's of all time

Stone Temple Pilots - weiland is a god... one of the greatest voices ever...cd's of choice? No. 4, Shangri-La Dee Da...these are their last 2 cd's...their songwriting really came into it's peak with the final 2 cd's the band released...it's a shame they broke up

Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders cd is a classic...always in my car

time for more sleep...
Ok let me rephrase. Music that was released in the last year. I've been through everything else. Cmon, Ben Folds Five? There are 10 y/o girls who have their discography :p

Ok let me rephrase. Music that was released in the last year. I've been through everything else. Cmon, Ben Folds Five? There are 10 y/o girls who have their discography :p

can YOU play piano like that? I THINK NOT
I appreciate good musicians regardless of 10 year girls like yourself enjoying them as well

So you already have that then?

In short, yes. Though it is regulated to archive because I rarely listen to it. The short list at the moment has: Champion, RHCP, Camera Obscura, Widespread Panic, Superchunk, Ok Go, and Adorable.

can YOU play piano like that? I THINK NOT
I appreciate good musicians regardless of 10 year girls like yourself enjoying them as well

...What does being able to play like them have to do with already having them?

In short, yes. Though it is regulated to archive because I rarely listen to it. The short list at the moment has: Champion, RHCP, Camera Obscura, Widespread Panic, Superchunk, Ok Go, and Adorable.

I'm telling you go with Brand New. You can't go wrong. The new Bullet For My Valentine is not bad either. From Autumn to Ashes, Rise Against.