I need a weapon like this (gun thread)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Two videos of a suppressed MP5k, the host is a little on the slow side, but not terrible.

Check them out 1 2

[racist statement]Think of all of the angry minorities you could put down with a weapon like that??? :drool: [/racist statement]

Ok, no one has answered wtf you do with that. I mean really, besides the fact that its cool, is there really a point?

theacoustician said:
What exactly would you do with that?

What does it run? How much is ammo for it?

I tell you what I WOULDN'T do, I certainly wouldn't go on a Punisher-style vigilante raid avenging the deaths of people I've never even known the names of. THAT is something I most certainly would not do.

:shifty:

smileynev said:
man I would so accidently shoot myself in the nuts with a gun like that

Yes, and you'd do it so quietly that you wouldn't even know what had happened until you'd bled out.

I've recently come into enough money to buy a new pistol, what do you guys recommend? I'm looking at either a Spring XD, Beretta 9000, or Glock 17 in 9mm or .40.

KNYTE said:
Even zombies would think twice about mobbing you if you were carrying on those. I personally wouldn't want to catch a 20mm grenade round with my forehead.

i saw it being shot on tv the programable grenades are bad ass

I.C.Water said:
i saw it being shot on tv the programable grenades are bad ass

Yeah, supposedly those things can fly a programmed distance and then detonate directionally. The idea being that if you're fighting in the trenches you just use the range finder on your opposing forces trench, program the distance into the fire control system and when the grenade gets there it explodes showering the "covered" enemy in shrapnel and death. :drool:

KNYTE said:
Yeah, supposedly those things can fly a programmed distance and then detonate directionally. The idea being that if you're fighting in the trenches you just use the range finder on your opposing forces trench, program the distance into the fire control system and when the grenade gets there it explodes showering the "covered" enemy in shrapnel and death. :drool:
Except for when the rangefinding computer gets the distance wrong and explodes as soon as it leaves the barrel. Damn the bad luck!

KNYTE said:
I've recently come into enough money to buy a new pistol, what do you guys recommend? I'm looking at either a Spring XD, Beretta 9000, or Glock 17 in 9mm or .40.
Um Glock 17s are 9mm only. The .40SW models are the 22, 23, 24, 27, and 35.

Guns are for wimps, it's all about hand-to-hand combat with weapons designed by fictional alien races.

bat'leth.jpg

Fat Burger said:
Guns are for wimps, it's all about hand-to-hand combat with weapons designed by fictional alien races.

[im]http://www.hms-studios.com/pictures/startrek/bat'leth.jpg[/img]
1) Fuck Star Trek
2) Remember Indiana Jones?