I need a weapon like this (gun thread)

Fat Burger said:
Guns are for wimps, it's all about hand-to-hand combat with weapons designed by fictional alien races.

bat'leth.jpg

Id just pop a cap in that fat fuck before he could go into his moms house to get that thing.

Drool-Boy said:
Id just pop a cap in that fat fuck before he could go into his moms house to get that thing.

You're real hard core with that thing now, ain't ya fatty? :fly:

Weak MS Paint hack job present

batleth.jpg

KNYTE said:
I've recently come into enough money to buy a new pistol, what do you guys recommend? I'm looking at either a Spring XD, Beretta 9000, or Glock 17 in 9mm or .40.

The cheapest one.

Fat Burger said:
How many movies have people run out of ammo, and had to fight for their life? How many times has Indiana Jones himself had to do that?
That's what I thought.

Black Hawk Down?

Fat Burger said:
How many movies have people run out of ammo, and had to fight for their life? How many times has Indiana Jones himself had to do that?
That's what I thought.
Well, it always makes it more exciting when you run out of ammo and have to run for your life. Hence why it's in movies.

Indiana Jones, I was referring to the scene with the guy with the sword in the market place in Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Classic practicality there.

FlamingGlory said:
Indiana Jones, I was referring to the scene with the guy with the sword in the market place in Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Classic practicality there.

Originally he was going to fight the guy. Harrison Ford was sick the day they filmed it, and ad-libbed shooting him. They decided to leave it in.

Fat Burger said:
Originally he was going to fight the guy. Harrison Ford was sick the day they filmed it, and ad-libbed shooting him. They decided to leave it in.
I know this.

KNYTE said:
I've recently come into enough money to buy a new pistol, what do you guys recommend? I'm looking at either a Spring XD, Beretta 9000, or Glock 17 in 9mm or .40.
I recommend two round trip tickets to Savannah.

theacoustician said:
Ok, no one has answered wtf you do with that. I mean really, besides the fact that its cool, is there really a point?

Suppressed 9 mm mp5? Could probably give a great kneading massage with it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
In that case, make him look at the Steyr M9 as well.

I personally can't stand Glock triggers and they're more expensive than the Springfields.

Ive always hated the trigger system on the glocks, I just cant make myself trust it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Is that any different then making watermelons explode silently?

Edit - but you can watch movies on a 10" black and white portable TV too

Exactly. So while watching movies on a 10: tv is pointless, so is using an MP5.

50 Cal Sniper Rifle baby!!!