I need a new toy

BeeRad said:
Hmmmm, I guess but how is it not insanely painful? You would think that one would use something other than a freakin penis to do that. Wait, nevermind, thats what this thread is about, doh
Ask the questions in my other thread and I will answer them for you :heart:

Wow... I don't see any chicks posting comments so... uh...

About three weeks ago, I happened upon a sex toy that spanned the length of my forearm. I looked upon it with awe. It was a butt-plug the size of my friggin' forearm! I understand the "stimulating the prostate," but that thing was clearly crafted to skewer some poor sap. I thought to myself, "Well, maybe it's a clever way to feed someone who had a tracheotomy."

Drool-Boy said:
Why would anyone need to reach that far up their own ass? I mean if you swallowed your keys or something I could understand, but otherwise Im at a loss.
Well, I agree with the length thing. I mean, I can only take in 11.5". Anything more and I am working into my stomach. It's the width that counts.

dbzeag said:
Well, I agree with the length thing. I mean, I can only take in 11.5". Anything more and I am working into my stomach. It's the width that counts.

While this post disturbs me in ways I had not thought possible, I have to ask. How were you able to decide on 11.5"? Were there measuring devices present? Was there a clandestine nightime visit to a machine shop with a CMM?

And then another question that I know I shouldn't ask, do you know the width you are okay with? And how did you come to this conclusion?

thrawn said:
While this post disturbs me in ways I had not thought possible, I have to ask. How were you able to decide on 11.5"? Were there measuring devices present? Was there a clandestine nightime visit to a machine shop with a CMM?

You just dip it with a yard stick and look for where the wet mark stops.

thrawn said:

And then another question that I know I shouldn't ask, do you know the width you are okay with? And how did you come to this conclusion?
I was using a double headed dildo that was 12" in total length and all but one finger width was inserted.

As for width, I have a toy that is 2.5" in diameter that I can take in with a fair bit of work. Anything more than that is just too much.

Obviously the links in this post are NSFW!

So you actually had an egg that was wireless as far as the controller was concerned, but still had a string for retrieval? Hmm, haven't seen too many eggs like that. JJ's sells some stuff through Passion Parties for anal play, but nothing like that, more along the lines of graduated beads and vibrating plugs, and the only eggs are wired.

As far as intarweb sites are concerned, it seems kinda hit or miss to me on the sites, some look kinda shady, but might be fine. Honestly, if possible, I'd go to a local store if you have one, and check otu some products there.

Other wise, maybe look around for a good price on this: http://www.docjohnson.com/products2.aspx?i=&p=egg&cat=0&co=0&l=0&w=0&m=0&u=&u2=&u3=&v=0

Doc Johnson makes some pretty good products. Their cyber skin stuff is pretty nice. You can browse all around their website, but only retailers can order from them. If you see something you like, you'll just have to do a google search for online retailers selling it.

Apparently they also make remote control beads and plugs, though I didn't see them on their main site: http://www.nawtythings.com/remote2.html

Oh, and for Shawn:
787.jpg

Last edited: