I need a new toy

dbzeag said:
Well remember, I am a fag. I don't eat cheese covered chili dogs and nachos for breakfast like you breeders.
Sexual prefence aside, when you eat something that doesn't agree with you and you block the only pressure release valve, that sounds like a bad scene.

theacoustician said:
Sexual prefence aside, when you eat something that doesn't agree with you and you block the only pressure release valve, that sounds like a bad scene.

If you point your ass at a canvas when you pull the plug its a potential for modern art!

Sarcasmo said:
And gay people wonder why we think they're so damn weird.

I have never been able to quite get my mind around the concept of someone gaining pleasure by hurting their rectal cavity. It must really suck to be the catcher in that ball game.

theacoustician said:
Well the enema I have before that cleans up whatever would be blocking it.

BeeRad said:
I have never been able to quite get my mind around the concept of someone gaining pleasure by hurting their rectal cavity. It must really suck to be the catcher in that ball game.
Well what part of the game, the catching or the sucking?

TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS

VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA

HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE

dbzeag said:
Well what part of the game, the catching or the sucking?

Well obviously if you like other men then it would be like me getting a blowjob from a woman but how in the hell does takin a shaft up the ass give you pleasure? Its gotta be more of a win/lose thing right? cause you know your gonna be pitching next?

Actually nevermind, I dont think I want to know

BeeRad said:
Well obviously if you like other men then it would be like me getting a blowjob from a woman but how in the hell does takin a shaft up the ass give you pleasure? Its gotta be more of a win/lose thing right? cause you know your gonna be pitching next?

Actually nevermind, I dont think I want to know
Some people enjoy having their prostate stimulated.

Sarcasmo said:
TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS

VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA

HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE

That's one of the best posts in the thread so far.

theacoustician said:
Some people enjoy having their prostate stimulated.

Hmmmm, I guess but how is it not insanely painful? You would think that one would use something other than a freakin penis to do that. Wait, nevermind, thats what this thread is about, doh