I need a new toy

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
dbzeag said:
Well remember, I am a fag. I don't eat cheese covered chili dogs and nachos for breakfast like you breeders.
Sexual prefence aside, when you eat something that doesn't agree with you and you block the only pressure release valve, that sounds like a bad scene.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
theacoustician said:
Sexual prefence aside, when you eat something that doesn't agree with you and you block the only pressure release valve, that sounds like a bad scene.

If you point your ass at a canvas when you pull the plug its a potential for modern art!

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Sarcasmo said:
And gay people wonder why we think they're so damn weird.

I have never been able to quite get my mind around the concept of someone gaining pleasure by hurting their rectal cavity. It must really suck to be the catcher in that ball game.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥570
theacoustician said:
Well the enema I have before that cleans up whatever would be blocking it.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥570
BeeRad said:
I have never been able to quite get my mind around the concept of someone gaining pleasure by hurting their rectal cavity. It must really suck to be the catcher in that ball game.
Well what part of the game, the catching or the sucking?

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS

VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA

HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
dbzeag said:
Well what part of the game, the catching or the sucking?

Well obviously if you like other men then it would be like me getting a blowjob from a woman but how in the hell does takin a shaft up the ass give you pleasure? Its gotta be more of a win/lose thing right? cause you know your gonna be pitching next?

Actually nevermind, I dont think I want to know

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
BeeRad said:
Well obviously if you like other men then it would be like me getting a blowjob from a woman but how in the hell does takin a shaft up the ass give you pleasure? Its gotta be more of a win/lose thing right? cause you know your gonna be pitching next?

Actually nevermind, I dont think I want to know
Some people enjoy having their prostate stimulated.

SpyderGST

Flaccid Member
Jun 12, 2005
Atlanta (Lilburn, Stn Mtn)
Marklar
₥0
Sarcasmo said:
TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS

VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA

HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE HAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACEHAPPYPLACE

That's one of the best posts in the thread so far.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
theacoustician said:
Some people enjoy having their prostate stimulated.

Hmmmm, I guess but how is it not insanely painful? You would think that one would use something other than a freakin penis to do that. Wait, nevermind, thats what this thread is about, doh