I need a network app that shows port speed and duplex

I know Cisco makes something like that - hold on

edit: lots of traffic monitoring software out there from Cisco, but none of it is free

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
I need a sexual lubriant that doesnt smell like cabbage.

Know of anything?

lubriant? Is that like a specialty lube made for ants? (it comes in really really small bottles)

bast_imret said:
lubriant? Is that like a specialty lube made for ants? (it comes in really really small bottles)

Those exoskeletons are kind of rough, but once you break through the shell it's aaaaallllllllllll good.

Edit: I love how this forum can take a thread from network management to ant sex in 5 posts or less.

fly said:
Basically, I need a see thread title :fly:

Your thread title really isn't that clear. Do you need some that just tells you the speed/duplex setting of the machine it runs on? Something that checks remote systems? Hell, why don't you just see what your switch says?

itburnswhenipee said:
Your thread title really isn't that clear. Do you need some that just tells you the speed/duplex setting of the machine it runs on? Something that checks remote systems? Hell, why don't you just see what your switch says?

thanks

What type of network equipment do you use? Foundry, Cisco, etc?

We use all Foundry and you can either look in Ironview (If you bought it) or ssh directly into the switch or router in question.