I need a man...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
who can come over and clean the cat box, it really stinks!!!

Picture for reference...
kitty06.jpg

Last edited:
Um.....Why can't you do it yourself? I know your preggos and all that.......but it's not like there's major amounts of scooping needed in that pic.

Coqui said:
Um.....Why can't you do it yourself? I know your preggos and all that.......but it's not like there's major amounts of scooping needed in that pic.

Oh no, thats an old picture from when he was a kitten. We have 4 adult cats, 2 litter boxes and my husband hasn't cleaned them in probably a week. I am not allowed to clean them, it has to do with me being sick a few weeks ago, infact I go to the Dr today to get blood test results.

DW said:
Pregnant women aren't supposed to clean litter boxes because of the risk of toxoplasmosis, http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/parasitic/toxoplasmosis.html

Yeah, I already have it... well at the beginning of my preg. I tested positive for antiboties based on a tider test. The doctors think I may have been re-exposed and if so I am getting put in the high-risk pregnancy category.

Anyways, the cat box stinks!!!

HifiGirly said:
Oh no, thats an old picture from when he was a kitten. We have 4 adult cats, 2 litter boxes and my husband hasn't cleaned them in probably a week. I am not allowed to clean them, it has to do with me being sick a few weeks ago, infact I go to the Dr today to get blood test results.

Well force the baby out and tell the baby to clean it