Thread I need a judgement call

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Say you're planning a surprise trip for your SO. You call your SO's boss and request time off for that person. Is that weird?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Say you're planning a surprise trip for your SO. You call your SO's boss and request time off for that person. Is that weird?

I understand the thought, but I would have gone about it differently.

I would have told my SO to request time off for a different reason, maybe a staycation, or a different, far more underwhelming trip, and then surprised her with the real trip once the day came to leave.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
I understand the thought, but I would have gone about it differently.

I would have told my SO to request time off for a different reason, maybe a staycation, or a different, far more underwhelming trip, and then surprised her with the real trip once the day came to leave.
This

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
first of all, JUDGMENT.

second of all, hell no it's not weird. i'd just worry that they'd not be able to keep their mouths shut about it.

i think it's awesome.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
my wife says it's kinda weird but only because planning trips is fun and it would suck to miss out on that.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
First off there's no point if you post about it on a forum your so reads. Second I would love to be completely surprised with a trip like that. Not weird.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Did Fly get his blowjob today?

If not, then fuck your birthday

:fly:
ITS NOT FOOORR MEEEEE
I don't think it's weird. I think it's nice.
YAYYY!!!
first of all, JUDGMENT.

second of all, hell no it's not weird. i'd just worry that they'd not be able to keep their mouths shut about it.

i think it's awesome.
YAY!!!
First off there's no point if you post about it on a forum your so reads. Second I would love to be completely surprised with a trip like that. Not weird.
It's not ussssss. I would love to be surprised like that too, how freaking cool!
It's weird if you tell the boss she's resigned when , in fact, you've killed her.
Ahhh....:lol: