I need a big strong man to work on my "appliance"

ChikkenNoodul said:
I kid, my wife is a great carpenter and things go much faster and easier with both of us working on it.

Theac and I do a lot of our home projects together too. It makes it a lot more fun that way. Theres some stuff he can do better than I, and some things that I'm better at. So we balance eachother out. Plus it's just nice to know that we did it together. :heart:

Thorn Bird said:
meh...i don't want to know EVERYTHING. my dad fixed everything too, and honestly, i'm spoiled by that. he never hired anyone to do anything, and everything was always just right...but i never watched him. learning "boy" stuff doesn't interest me AT ALL...and i don't want to be the only one in this house that's useful. :fly:

*shakes head at Thorn*

Pandora said:
Theac and I do a lot of our home projects together too. It makes it a lot more fun that way. Theres some stuff he can do better than I, and some things that I'm better at. So we balance eachother out. Plus it's just nice to know that we did it together. :heart:

see, spange and i don't work well together when we're both irritated. we lose patience with each other, and the process is miserable. home projects is not something we enjoy doing together. parenting, on the other hand...

i just don't think it's wrong to not have an interest in something and not want to do it, especially when there's someone else around that can. take computers, for example...........

Thorn Bird said:
see, spange and i don't work well together when we're both irritated. we lose patience with each other, and the process is miserable. home projects is not something we enjoy doing together. parenting, on the other hand...

i just don't think it's wrong to not have an interest in something and not want to do it, especially when there's someone else around that can. take computers, for example...........

True, but being interested in something is one thing. Being educated and self sufficient is another. I like having a basic understanding of household stuff, just cuz I like learning about how stuff works. I'm just a nerd like that. :D

Pandora said:
Being interested in something is one thing. Being educated and self sufficient is another. I like having a basic understanding of household stuff, just cuz I like learning about how stuff works. I'm just a nerd like that. :D

oh, i think i could be self-sufficient. been there, done that. my point is, if there's help available, i'm going to take advantage. it's not that i don't have the smarts to learn...i just haven't had to yet. i'm not saying i'll never have to be independent again, i just don't PLAN to be.

Thorn Bird said:
oh, i think i could be self-sufficient. been there, done that. my point is, if there's help available, i'm going to take advantage. it's not that i don't have the smarts to learn...i just haven't had to yet. i'm not saying i'll never have to be independent again, i just don't PLAN to be.

Ooooooooookay I see. I just like being an independent know it all :fly: and you don't. :lol: ;)

Pandora said:
Ooooooooookay I see. I just like being an independent know it all :fly: and you don't. :lol: ;)

All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the honeys who makin money
All the mommas who profit dollas
All the ladies who truly feel me

b_sinning said:
All the women who are independent
All the honeys who makin money