I need a big strong man to work on my "appliance"

bananiac yellow said:
why would it be??

i clean mine just using alot of ICE..

why are you putting Borax in it?

i've found some fruit flies, and i read that they might be coming from the disposal. but i poured a bit down it last night, and this morning when i flipped the switch, nothing happened but a hum. :omy: spange is gonna kill me.

i love you, honey!!

Thorn Bird said:
i've found some fruit flies, and i read that they might be coming from the disposal. but i poured a bit down it last night, and this morning when i flipped the switch, nothing happened but a hum. :omy: spange is gonna kill me.

i love you, honey!!

Something's either jamming it or the motor just burned out.

bananiac yellow said:
sounds like a burned out motor to me..

kick it :p

i don't see why you're sticking out your tongue, mister. i can get remotes to work by hitting them, batteries to work by shaking them, and lighters to work by jostling them. spange swears that doesn't work, BUT I KNOW BETTER!

if i knew where the damn thing was, i WOULD kick it, and it WOULD work, i guarandamntee it. :p

Thorn Bird said:
i don't see why you're sticking out your tongue, mister. i can get remotes to work by hitting them, batteries to work by shaking them, and lighters to work by jostling them. spange swears that doesn't work, BUT I KNOW BETTER!

if i knew where the damn thing was, i WOULD kick it, and it WOULD work, i guarandamntee it. :p

Um...Under the sink?

Coqui said:
Um...Under the sink?

i know it's under the sink, but so are a lot of pipes. i'm not gonna take out all my cleaning stuff just to stick my foot around and hope to kick the right thing. i don't actually know what a disposal looks like, like right out of the box. therefore, i don't know what to kick.

i'm not COMPLETELY stupid, though lord flaccid thinks so. either that, or he's jealous i can stay home. (i did graduate from college, though!!) :p

disposal.jpeg

bananiac yellow said:
Your going to end up in one of those beer commercials.

Men should act like men, you're giving away our secrets

If I have to drink Keystone light to be considered male, I'm more than happy being called a female.

HA!!!!!!!

this thread may be closed now. i got the thing to work --

by jiggling the switch!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all your help, fine gents, and i bid you good day.