I must be the only person that can post right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileynev

...it appears the rest of you cannot post because of fly or have left. I am free to do as I please

april sucks. She needs to post pics and quit being so mean

theacoustician [ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT]

I wish fly would love me like he loves elpie. I've tried so hard to make him care.

someday I'm gonna meet chikken and we're gonna get drunk and eat a canadian

someday I'm gonna meet drool and he's gonna slip me a roofie and I'll get to meet his canadian

someday bigdov is gonna find me and kick my ass. Or at least slap it a whole lot before passing out.

I would like to know what it is about theac that keeps his wife around.

I would like to know what it is about bast that keeps anyone around.

Maybe I should take up DDR. Do the girls really dig that stuff?

How long do you think it will be until one of Fat Burger's little spermies gets in and scores a touchdown for the home team?

Do you think the federal government people laugh at the paultry sums of money that we send them each year during tax season?

I think fly is gonna have a kid someday. And he is gonna love it. Fuckin fag.

elpmis said:
she really is cute

I'm sure she is. Why don't you post pics if she has some. She's not around.

you know who else is cute? Penelope Cruz. Saw her in Sahara. She's hot, but she's also very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.