I miss theacoustician

FlamingGlory said:
So them goddamn southerners are stealing northern landmarks again? :mad:

It's time for another march to the sea!

That would be awesome if Mississippi stole Yankee Stadium.

elpmis said:
Like, a lot. :(

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/sadpinto2lf.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]My IM still works, as do PMs. Quit whoring.
[QUOTE=Sarcasmo]So why doesn't he post here anymore? Because it slipped from its lofty status as an internet forum?[/QUOTE]Because its boring reading the same gay innuendo over and over again. Because most of you just act like a bunch of dickheads towards me. Because my attempts to try and make this place something better were constantly reversed or mocked. Because it was made clear I wasn't wanted, so I left.
[QUOTE=ceiling fly][14:10] mattressfish: elpmis misses you a lot.
[14:10] theacoustician: so?

:([/QUOTE]I didn't say that.
[QUOTE=ERage]theac doesn't post here anymore because he joined a symphony. what you don't believe me? see the evidence in Exhibit A:

[img]http://www.oddtodd.com/IMG_0847_Small.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]We all know I'm taller and skinnier than that dude.

But I posted in the serious section. Read it ... or not. Whatever floats your boat.

theacoustician said:
My IM still works, as do PMs. Quit whoring.
Because its boring reading the same gay innuendo over and over again. Because most of you just act like a bunch of dickheads towards me. Because my attempts to try and make this place something better were constantly reversed or mocked. Because it was made clear I wasn't wanted, so I left.
I didn't say that.
We all know I'm taller and skinnier than that dude.

But I posted in the serious section. Read it ... or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Hey, I happen to really love you. I enjoyed reading your posts, and was pretty much on your side of the fence about the good vs. lame forum thing. I never asked you to leave, and to be honest I've been riding on about 3 hours of sleep a night since. It's just been that horrible. That having been said,

OMG THEAC POST

theacoustician said:

I read what you wrote and I agree with you. Some of the information is beyond me but I'm always against the government trying to regulate me and my choices.

I was going to suggest that others go and read your post if they were missing you so much but since you already did that, I don't have to. :)

Sexual innuendo is still hilarious here, which I'm sure you noticed.

Hopefully we'll see alot more of you in the SD forum. I for one would be very happy to have you back.

I don't have time to respond to the thread now as I have an exam in the morning, but I will do when I get home.

Sarcasmo said:
Hey, I happen to really love you. I enjoyed reading your posts, and was pretty much on your side of the fence about the good vs. lame forum thing. I never asked you to leave, and to be honest I've been riding on about 3 hours of sleep a night since. It's just been that horrible. That having been said,

OMG THEAC POST

no one asked him to leave...he took that upon himself in much the same vein as coqui did recently...neither departure made much sense to me but if it makes them happy, so be it...they only have themselves to be responsible to at the end of the day

why_ask_why said:
no one asked him to leave...he took that upon himself in much the same vein as coqui did recently...neither departure made much sense to me but if it makes them happy, so be it...they only have themselves to be responsible to at the end of the day
wait a second, Coqui left?