I may very well have changed my stance on parenthood

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
This weekend SchmilK and I went down to St. Louis for my grandmother's 70th birthday party, and my very accomodating nephew took the opportunity to enter the world while we were in town.

This is the first time I've seen all 5 of my brothers in the same day in about 10 years.

Anyway, after a grueling afternoon spent with my dad and his family, we booked over to my other brother's house (same mom different dad) as they had just gotten home from the hospital that morning and I got to see my newest nephew, Collin Mackey (they're calling him Mackey) uh... I dunno :tard:

Mackey's mom, Stephanie asked me if I wanted to hold him, and both SchmilK and I were freaked out intitially, so I just stood there and looked at him for about 15 minutes, then my brother gave me no other choice and put the baby in my arms.

Uh oh

I like this kid ;)

Do they come in self-cleaning versions?

:fly:

Anyhoo... here he is..

CollinMackey.jpg

Isn't he cute? He looks nothing like my brother at all.. in fact, my mom was telling my grandmother that the baby was so cute, and my grandmother's first reaction was, "Are you sure it's Eric's?" D'oh!!! But the baby has my brother's chin, meaning, he has no chin... hehehehe

And here's SchmilK with the baby, he doesn't look too comfortable, does he?

:fly:

89598473221_3300.jpg

Yaaay!!

Arátoeldar said:
zengirl; I actually think that you would make a good mother. :heart:
Aawww!! :lol:

We saw my niece, Anna as well (over at my Grandparents' house) as soon as she saw me she was all.. SAWAH!! SAWAH!! She's my mini-me.

46506696069_3300.jpg

My brother called me the next day saying that all the way home from church Anna kept asking, "Sawah Okay? Sawah okay daddy?" So they had to call me :fly:

I have only seen her like 4 or 5 times in her life, so it's really kinda cool that she remembers me like this.

zengirl said:
Aawww!! :lol:

We saw my niece, Anna as well (over at my Grandparents' house) as soon as she saw me she was all.. SAWAH!! SAWAH!! She's my mini-me.

[MG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/46506696069_3300.jpg[/IMG]

My brother called me the next day saying that all the way home from church Anna kept asking, "Sawah Okay? Sawah okay daddy?" So they had to call me :fly:

I have only seen her like 4 or 5 times in her life, so it's really kinda cool that she remembers me like this.

Oh man you should've answered like "Yeah, I'm fine! That's so sweet. Tell her Sawah is just fi-AAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" and made it sound like you got in a horrible accident.