I Lubb You, Man

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Recently, a member messaged me about the weirdness going on around this forum. At first, I was like "meh, seems the same to me," but today I paid attention more and it seems that the comments we make that used to be "all in good fun" are now tainted with angst and hate.

So only love is allowed in this thread. Pick a member and give them some love, playful kidding around is fine...

:heart:

I love all my online buddies; you guys make the workday entertaining. :heart:

It's because there are certain people who are trolling the entire time.

(And no I'm not talking about you specifically so don't think this post was directed at you)

Please stop and show some love instead of pointing fingers. :heart:

I'm not pointing fingers. In fact I made it a point that I wasn't talking specifically about a certain person that if they thought I was talking about them, I'm letting them know they're wrong. (yes that was intentionally written that way)

I just pointed out what one of the recent issues is.

And just give the word and I'll give you :heart: like you've never had it before.

Wait that didn't come out right.

I'm not pointing fingers. In fact I made it a point that I wasn't talking specifically about a certain person that if they thought I was talking about them, I'm letting them know they're wrong. (yes that was intentionally written that way)

I just pointed out what one of the recent issues is.

And just give the word and I'll give you :heart: like you've never had it before.

Wait that didn't come out right.
:lol:

Let's not talk about anything negative in here. Purrr. :heart: