I love theac and Pandora! :D

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I was late getting my mail today. When I finally got to check look what was there waiting for me:

package2gc.jpg

What could it possibly contain? A bomb, anthrax, something worse? Only one way to find out:

Some kitty balls! That's KITTY balls, kids! I tried to take a pic of Angel with her new toys, but as usual when I want her she was nowhere to be found, no doubt hiding under some furniture somewhere.

kittyballs0yh.jpg

Socks! Do they know me or what?

socks9kq.jpg

A nice card:

card5jh.jpg

And can it possibly be? Could it? Yes, the goodness called POCKY!

pocky0uq.jpg

lookpocky0dq.jpg

This stuff is really good! I couldn't resist:

yum1tq.jpg

yummmm8jl.jpg

Thank you, theac and Pandora, I'll be back, later, after I enjoy some more Pocky...

BigBoi69 said:
That Pocky is DAAAAMN good stuff!!! :heart: the theacs for my neat giftseses......

Isn't it though. And I know I look goofy eating it, but I don't care :D I think I'm now addicted to Pockey, how do I support my habit? :shifty:

dreamwalker said:
Isn't it though. And I know I look goofy eating it, but I don't care :D I think I'm now addicted to Pockey, how do I support my habit? :shifty:

I looked at the back of it, and I'm thinking Asian food store is the ticket for that stuff..... I've never seen it in a regular store around here.

you can google for pocky but we bought ours from jafopo.com. even though they're in canada, its cheaper to get it there and ship it than to buy it local or from another us merchant. we recommend strawberry pocky (w/strawberry bits), berry g pocky, and mens pocky.

Pandora said:
Treats for DW and teh kittah!! :D

Everyone looks goofy eating Pocky, so it don't madda! Glad you like em! :heart:

I should start getting some freaking commission from Glico yo! I'm like the biggest Pocky pimp evar! :fly:

:heart:

You mean they don't give you commission? They should :fly:

theacoustician said:
you can google for pocky but we bought ours from jafopo.com. even though they're in canada, its cheaper to get it there and ship it than to buy it local or from another us merchant. we recommend strawberry pocky (w/strawberry bits), berry g pocky, and mens pocky.

I read the product description: "Men's Chocolate Coated Biscuit Sticks" Sounds...interesting, and good :fly:

theacoustician said:
BTW - those socks are because you were one of the leaders of the genmay girls club.

YES! Someone actually remembers that! :D

That was my first thought when I saw the socks. Ah, the Genmay Women's Krew, I think it has kind of gone by the wayside, but is not entirely forgotten :cool:

dreamwalker said:

I read the product description: "Men's Chocolate Coated Biscuit Sticks" Sounds...interesting, and good :fly:

YES! Someone actually remembers that! :D

That was my first thought when I saw the socks. Ah, the Genmay Women's Krew, I think it has kind of gone by the wayside, but is not entirely forgotten :cool:

I've forgotten all about it......... I remember when all of you gals started that up :D

BigBoi69 said:
I've forgotten all about it......... I remember when all of you gals started that up :D

I had almost forgotten that, it was sort of a spinoff of the Day Krew Allstars thread, or something like that. IIRC they didn't want to admit females to the Allstars, so I decided to do my own thing (nothing new there :lol: ) and start the Women's Krew. We ended up with several male honorary members :fly:

That was one of the most fun incidents I was involved in, lots of love for the Allstars :heart:

theacoustician said:

This does not surprise me. :elfpenis:

dreamwalker said:
I had almost forgotten that, it was sort of a spinoff of the Day Krew Allstars thread, or something like that. IIRC they didn't want to admit females to the Allstars, so I decided to do my own thing (nothing new there :lol: ) and start the Women's Krew. We ended up with several male honorary members :fly:

That was one of the most fun incidents I was involved in, lots of love for the Allstars :heart:

Yeah I remember that surprisingly clearly. :lol:

I think all us girls had about 5sex slaves and dzbeag for fashion tips. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I remember that surprisingly clearly. :lol:

I think all us girls had about 5sex slaves and dzbeag for fashion tips. :fly:

Yes, one of the better moments we had there :cool:

Later I was tempted to kick at least one of the honorary members out, maybe a couple, but I decided to be nice and not do it :eek: